Clear All

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Before we make travel plans:

A) Let's win Saturday.

B) Let's win Saturday.

C) Let's win Saturday.

Watch Ghostbusters Friday night. Bark at the moon. Whatever it takes. Just win Saturday.
    Shall we stay away from "the shed" ?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Only on the internet would someone mention that another person knows about stuff from 40 years ago and infer that to mean they know nothing today.
    Welcome to the Pee Sack board since August.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Welcome to PSAC Land Brandon !

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not true at all. Not even close. U guys on this board talk about everything but football bands, fans, staff from fifty years ago, games from 40 years ago. Get facts before u make statements about something u have no clue about or stick to band and Lou Tepper talk.
    Only on the internet would someone mention that another person knows about stuff from 40 years ago and infer that to mean they know nothing today.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

Where is the evidence that iup has more money than anyone in the Psac??? Are you inside the program??
    I'm doing the research now to find the answer.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I think it was actually the Kutztown game they were missing half the staff.

I don't know about the Gator. I was expecting a burst out game at some point but he hardly plays. Perhaps a larger role next year if he's still here.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I am in complete agreement with you. I feel like every team is like that heavyweight knockout artist with a glass jaw.
    This week's lineup shouldn't offer much drama.

I'd give Gannon a shot to upset SRU. The Knights can move the ball and I think IUP exposed a lot in the Rock D. SRU either had one hell of an IUP hangover week or else they have actual problems. Something is off with that offense all the sudden.

ESU vs Ship is probably the game of the week. Tough one to pick. A Ship loss would eliminate them from the board.

Cal has actually had its moments with Seton Hill in the past. SH does have a good defense. I just can't see them scoring enough to win.

IUP also better be careful. Edinboro is better than 1-6. You never know which IUP will show up inside Miller Stadium. The crowd will likely not only suck (as usual) but be significantly smaller. I expect the Scots to come in here fired up. They also obviously have a ton of inside knowledge on IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Get's worse with each passing week lol

By the end of the season, it'll be remembered as student assistants were coaching the game since the staff was all out and IUP was playing their scout team defense and that's why they lost.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Another personality is running amok. Brandon really needs to fix the problem.
    This person is legit.

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Not really. Talk and babble from somebody who has no clue about Psac football.
    He's been following the PSAC for over 30 years.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Before we make travel plans:

A) Let's win Saturday.

B) Let's win Saturday.

C) Let's win Saturday.

Watch Ghostbusters Friday night. Bark at the moon. Whatever it takes. Just win Saturday.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    If IUP can make it into the playoffs it could mean the old adage applies that losing to Cal was a blessing in disguise. A wake up call.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Maybe because Halloween is Saturday? If you look at that SR1 list anybody can beat anybody on any Saturday.
    I am in complete agreement with you. I feel like every team is like that heavyweight knockout artist with a glass jaw.

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

You do understand that none of the big teams in this region have a fear of IUP, right?
    Fear not the word but ask the head coaches from the other PSAC MEC and GMAC teams who they rather see in Round 1 IUP/ Bentley/ NH I think even u know the answer Ram man.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X