X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think the three nicest stadiums to actually watch a game live inside are Shepherd, Mercyhurst and Seton Hill.

Two of those programs are average at best.

As you said, very few have nice facilities in football in the PSAC. Picking between SRU and IUP ... that would be splitting hairs. Neither stadium is nice. Of the West's Big Three, Cal probably has the nicest stadium (and that isn't saying a whole lot). Those three win because they raise and spend money on players.
    Strictly from a broadcasters perspective, Seton HIll's "stadium" is literally a high school facility. Cal's Adamson Stadium is hands-down the nicest facility in the West. Bloomsburg has the best Press Box in the conference.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Stop making excuses. The staff blew it. The players blew it. It was a bad season for everyone from poor Covid protocol that put them in a hole against Shepherd, , poor coaching that ignited the opposition and players smashing helmets on sidelines. IUP fans demand better.
    Seeing 17 all-West picks just makes you wonder more WTF happened to that team. Everybody knew it had a ton of individual talent.

Often times, however, that word 'individual' is a bad word in team sports.

The first loss ... yeah, they got spanked in the third quarter. The other two ... cannot be justified.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP PSAC Fan View Post

Well Buddy, if I am correct Cam Suman is always on the punt block. He got injured when IUP played Jail yard U. I have watched the play back and he was not in there on the play. That could have something to do with it.
    Stop making excuses. The staff blew it. The players blew it. It was a bad season for everyone from poor Covid protocol that put them in a hole against Shepherd, , poor coaching that ignited the opposition and players smashing helmets on sidelines. IUP fans demand better.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

It shows you that Coach Tort, is a great recruiter and a great developer when it comes to developing players. No question about it.
    Good recruiting, well organized but not sure about development since most of those players were transfers already developed, and lousy game day coach.

seems to lose a lot of promising players too

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

Most all psac west players in 4 years and SRU has been in 3 straight psac championships. I'd say there's a question to "great".

Leave a comment:

• EdinboroFB
    replied

It shows you that Coach Tort, is a great recruiter and a great developer when it comes to developing players. No question about it.
    Most all psac west players in 4 years and SRU has been in 3 straight psac championships. I'd say there's a question to "great".

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Well Buddy, if I am correct Cam Suman is always on the punt block. He got injured when IUP played Jail yard U. I have watched the play back and he was not in there on the play. That could have something to do with it.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Makes the Cal-Boro stretch all the worse. They certainly had the talent to still be playing.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Since @Paul_Tortorella became head coach in 2017, IUP has led the PSAC West in all-conference players every single season.

62 all-PSAC West picks in 4 seasons.
    From Matt Burglund Via Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    All-PSAC West selections, by school:

IUPfootball
    Makes the Cal-Boro stretch all the worse. They certainly had the talent to still be playing.

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    All-PSAC West selections, by school:

IUPfootball

Leave a comment:

• IUP PSAC Fan
    replied
    Since @Paul_Tortorella became head coach in 2017, IUP has led the PSAC West in all-conference players every single season.

62 all-PSAC West picks in 4 seasons.
    From Matt Burglund Via Twitter.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Hey IUP has a video board!
    Shepherd has the old generic scoreboard from the days of yore.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Facilities also would include the weight rooms, meeting rooms, etc. IUP's are all really old and in bad shape.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

I just wish Shepherd would upgrade that scoreboard. Lights would also be nice, but Shepherdstown will never approve that.
    Hey IUP has a video board!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X