Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rambaseball
    replied
    His Dad said he had some D1 type offers and I believe Marshall may have been the most interested. He wanted to stay in WV and kinda-sorta close to him. Awesome kid from a good family. Dad is a champion arm wrestler....think there might be a brother coming too

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
    I think both Mom and Dad are alums and Dad played baseball at Shepherd. Love having the home town kid....
    If you listened to the Shepherd/Wayne St game, some side-line reporter gave a very brief story on Bagent, in which in my opinion, shared a few things about his high school years that "possibly" played a part in why he chose Shepherd. I have a ton of respect for this young man.

Leave a comment:

• Rambaseball
    replied
    I think both Mom and Dad are alums and Dad played baseball at Shepherd. Love having the home town kid....

Leave a comment:

• Clydes 'N Rams
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

I wonder who steered him into making a poor life choice and going to Shepherd? :-)
    I think he liked the sunken stadium in that charming little town along the Potomac river!!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Interesting item in Gazette yesterday ... Bagent took an official visit to IUP coming out of high school.
    I wonder who steered him into making a poor life choice and going to Shepherd? :-)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Clydes 'N Rams View Post
    Great day for a good D2 football game! The Crimson hawks are due against the Rams & I think this game as big as it is, being on the road again, against a good team is just too much for Shep to prevail. Add the additional week of work that Davis got with DB & Irv, I don't see the D slowing them down too much.
    Bagent should keep us in the game & hope our Brown will spring a couple but if IUP can control clock, am thinking it's a early season L for the Rams. Hope I'm wrong!
    Interesting item in Gazette yesterday ... Bagent took an official visit to IUP coming out of high school.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Clydes 'N Rams
    replied
    Great day for a good D2 football game! The Crimson hawks are due against the Rams & I think this game as big as it is, being on the road again, against a good team is just too much for Shep to prevail. Add the additional week of work that Davis got with DB & Irv, I don't see the D slowing them down too much.
    Bagent should keep us in the game & hope our Brown will spring a couple but if IUP can control clock, am thinking it's a early season L for the Rams. Hope I'm wrong!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I'll take IUP as a home dog today.

Underdog term being based on lower ranking and the overwhelming number of people picking Shepherd.

IUP is rarely a home dog.

Sneaking suspicion they end the Slow Start Curse today. I suspect a feisty bunch.

Streater's return along with a big boost at LB depth returning should really help the defense.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post

Wouldn't be shocked if IUP wins this at home, but I would be if they hold Shepherd to 21. Based off of what I've seen from both teams so far, the team that plays the cleaner game wins this one. Both defenses are going to struggle in this one.

Leave a comment:

• Monte's Catering Co.
    replied
    Wouldn't be shocked if IUP wins this at home, but I would be if they hold Shepherd to 21. Based off of what I've seen from both teams so far, the team that plays the cleaner game wins this one. Both defenses are going to struggle in this one.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    From the world of Twitter ... Javon and Duane Brown did interviews today so that means they are cleared for tomorrow. Big relief.
    Iup reported only 11 positive tests for the entire university last week so odds are good that there is no covid impact on the game today

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    From the world of Twitter ... Javon and Duane Brown did interviews today so that means they are cleared for tomorrow. Big relief.

Leave a comment:

• IUPHAWKS7
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
    From what I'm hearing, this should be one heck of a game environment. Sounds like a large contigency of Shepherd fans are going to make the trip.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X