X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

No you don't. You are some 500 pound troll with two personalities on here.

Both screen names post around the same time and both call everyone a clown.

You have been exposed. Nobody wants to discuss anything with you.

If you lived in Indiana...you'd probably already know who BigIndians is...it's not like Indiana is that big of a town.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    IUP FLA 12 = big hawk 15

Same person...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
    From what I have heard Harry has a Cannon! We will see this week. Sucks that are starting QB could not play the first 2 weeks because of the dumb Trump Virus!
    Fixed!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    IUP FLA 12 = big hawk 15

Same person...

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I'd start Harry this week. They have to see what he has in game action. His big arm may really open up the offensive play calling.
    From what I have heard Harry has a Cannon! We will see this week. Sucks that are starting QB could not play the first 2 weeks because of the dumb Chinese Virus!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    No you don't. You are some 500 pound troll with two personalities on here.

Both screen names post around the same time and both call everyone a clown.

You have been exposed. Nobody wants to discuss anything with you.

If you lived in Indiana...you'd probably already know who BigIndians is...it's not like Indiana is that big of a town.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    You live in ****hole and your Gubner is Meathead.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Look pal we get it you live in fla, now sit down and shut up.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

You call everyone a clown and you never met any of them in person. Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Flori-duh with your other personality today?

How many of your personalities do I have to tell that I don't live in The Yinzerlands. But you go to the Park and Eat and be a big tough guy outside...

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

He lives in Indiana and knows a lot more that goes on than you do from your Trumpanzee Trailer Park in Flori-duh...

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    You call everyone a clown and you never met any of them in person. Aren't you supposed to be on a plane to Flori-duh with your other personality today?

How many of your personalities do I have to tell that I don't live in The Yinzerlands. But you go to the Park and Eat and be a big tough guy outside...

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    I'd start Harry this week. They have to see what he has in game action. His big arm may really open up the offensive play calling.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Why not start him. See what he can do.
    I would start him as soon as he's ready. Obviously, you have a transition to make. Who will run the first team offense in practice this week?

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied

Go **** yourself.

You are a ****stain on this forum.

Meet you outside? LMAO. You are probably another right wing internet tough guy, who weighs 500 pounds, rides a cart about WalMart and has raging Type 2 Diebeetus.

Look at how many posts I've made...I've been on here for years. I donate to help keep it running. You are nothing. I'm the forum OG. Now go away.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    He probably hadn't practiced in a week so it was probably not a good idea then...but I do say let him play now....and get him vaccinated in 90 days.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 11:09 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X