Clear All

• Ram Tough
    replied
    They would probably need a translator!

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Nope ... We just won one game. I'm just having fun with a blowhard who isn't bright enough to realize that he looks like a fool. So, keep yapping, little doggie.
    Your a freaking slapdick that knows nothing about Football! Absolutely nothing!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Nah man ... Kentucky is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

See! He he's not that bright. Although, I will give him some credit. I live in the part that he's thinking about. He just doesn't understand geography well.
    Dude what are you talking about?! Who would drive 2 and a half hours to work everyday. I will tell you a cheapskate clown!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Oh! One of my best friends in high school was a Hatfield. Yep ... Those Hatfields.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Nah man ... Kentucky is less than 10 minutes from my house.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post

You guys act like you won the super bowl. Lol! You won a game in Week 3. I am sure IUP will see you guys again later in the season!
    Nope ... We just won one game. I'm just having fun with a blowhard who isn't bright enough to realize that he looks like a fool. So, keep yapping, little doggie.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

See! He he's not that bright. Although, I will give him some credit. I live in the part that he's thinking about. He just doesn't understand geography well.

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

But a victorious slapdick!
    You guys act like you won the super bowl. Lol! You won a game in Week 3. I am sure IUP will see you guys again later in the season!

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Chill out. Nothing you gonna say tonight after geeting your a$$ waxed today. ..

We got three weeks to fix shiz.
    Listen dude, I thought I had some respect for you. But after not even getting back to my message because you know I am right shows what type of guy you are. Clown!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
    Buddy, I used to live in Arlington VA and work in DC. You have no idea what your talking about! My coworkers commuted from Great fall, College park, Potomac etc. Not ****ty shepherdstown! 1 hour and 29 minutes is a 2 hour and 29 minutes drive, your a clown if your making that drive to work everyday. But than again you do sound like a slapdick!
    But a victorious slapdick!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied
    Buddy, I used to live in Arlington VA and work in DC. You have no idea what your talking about! My coworkers commuted from Great fall, College park, Potomac etc. Not ****ty shepherdstown! 1 hour and 29 minutes is a 2 hour and 29 minutes drive, your a clown if your making that drive to work everyday. But than again you do sound like a slapdick!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Chill out. Nothing you gonna say tonight after geeting your a$$ waxed today. ..

We got three weeks to fix shiz.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X