• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Harry Football dressed yesterday.

What should IUP do at Meryhurst? Does Harry get a start? Split? Stay with Javon?
    Why not start him. See what he can do.

Leave a comment:

• ironmaniup
    replied

What should IUP do at Meryhurst? Does Harry get a start? Split? Stay with Javon?

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    First of all...I don't live in The Yinzerlands. Don't you live in The People's Banana Republic of Flori-duh under the leadership of Chairman Meathead Deathsentence? Aren't you going home to the trailer park alongside Flori-duh Man?

Also...why do you have two screen names? IUP FLA 12 = Big Hawk 15.

You obviously don't know **** about foosball because you claimed IUP would roll and I pretty much was nervous they get stomped because they barely got past Kutztown...so I never admit I am a genius with the X and O...I give good observations over trends and things like that and the trends were all against IUP. Sorry. I picked them because I never pick against IUP even if I know they might lose.

However the fact remains that Tort is only 3-3 overall vs Mon Valley U and Slimey Pebble. He lost a National Semi Final game at home...he was down his best player on defense...but how do you let a team from Flori-duh playing in the cold get up 21-0 on you? Then there was the shameful home game against Shippensburg...a team that hadn't beaten IUP since Old Turd Reagan could still tell who he was when looking in a mirror...where his whole team just quit that day. Seems like a recurring problem. We get good results but we are not dominant. Until we own the West every year like Frank did...I don't want to hear the win percentage. I want total domination. I want blow out wins. I want IUP to snap the other team's neck by halftime. Like it used to be.

Now please take all of your multiple personalities and go away.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 11:08 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Go **** yourself.

You are a ****stain on this forum.

Meet you outside? LMAO. You are probably another right wing internet tough guy, who weighs 500 pounds, rides a cart about WalMart and has raging Type 2 Diebeetus.

Look at how many posts I've made...I've been on here for years. I donate to help keep it running. You are nothing. I'm the forum OG. Now go away.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Have enjoyed the classy IUP fans on this site, especially over on the basketball board. It's always embarrassing to have a troll "fan" invade your site, especially when they can't write a coherent sentence in English.
    It makes me wonder if they are really Slimey Pebble fans in disguise starting ****....but it looks like one person with two multiple personalities/screen names.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-19-2021, 10:54 AM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    He lives in Indiana and knows a lot more that goes on than you do from your Trumpanzee Trailer Park in Flori-duh...

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    And alcohol.

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Have enjoyed the classy IUP fans on this site, especially over on the basketball board. It's always embarrassing to have a troll "fan" invade your site, especially when they can't write a coherent sentence in English.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Big Hawk15 View Post

You definitely live in WV.
    I do. And I have lived in quite a few states for that matter. Really, I prefer whiskey to moonshine, but you all seem to bring up moonshine a lot. If whiskey is your thing, my buddy also makes that. It's good stuff!

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

I quit reading your posts. What do you want?

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

They're not my team. I'm not a player. Maybe you are and that's why you're taking everything so personal?
    Yeah the funny thing is I graduated college in the early 90s. I just am a iup grad who is a big fan is that wrong?

Leave a comment:

• IUP FLA 12
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    They're not my team. I'm not a player. Maybe you are and that's why you're taking everything so personal?

Leave a comment:

• Big Hawk15
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

Maybe moonshine would make you more intelligent. It couldn't hurt at this point.
    You definitely live in WV.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X