X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPalum
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Grand Valley is now open this weekend and looking for a game.

I know one team that is off this weekend.
    Not a chance!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Grand Valley is now open this weekend and looking for a game.

I know one team that is off this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

He's still listed on the active roster. IUP is typically incredibly quick with removing those no longer here.

Anybody attend the scrimmage?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    There was a helmet with a feather. I've seen that one before. That could work now!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Saw IUP's new uniforms in the photo day shoot pics. Did a double-take. Thought it was Ohio State.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    He's still listed on the active roster. IUP is typically incredibly quick with removing those no longer here.

Anybody attend the scrimmage?

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied

No Irvin Charles in the photo. Not sure. Maybe he was sick. He's here and in camp. Well, he was, anyway. I haven't heard anything different.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    No Irvin Charles in the photo. Not sure. Maybe he was sick. He's here and in camp. Well, he was, anyway. I haven't heard anything different.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Saw IUP's new uniforms in the photo day shoot pics. Did a double-take. Thought it was Ohio State.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Thought that too when I first saw them.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

It might be a tall order but I'm always of the mindset that it can happen. IUP, SRU, and Shepherd could do it if the stars are aligned right.
    I agree with you. All three teams could do it if everything fall into place. Whomever can stay healthy will have a good chance.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

It might have been me talking about "A Natty". But as IUPbigINDIANS stated, we all know its a pretty tall order for a SR1 team to make it to the National Championship game. Just having a little fun on here.
    It might be a tall order but I'm always of the mindset that it can happen. IUP, SRU, and Shepherd could do it if the stars are aligned right.

Leave a comment:

• jrshooter
    replied

Just remember your greateat basketball player ever had (1) D2 offer and all the rest D3 offers.

And, he cried about it for years.
    Living in the past: a sure sign of fast-advancing age.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    It might have been me talking about "A Natty". But as IUPbigINDIANS stated, we all know its a pretty tall order for a SR1 team to make it to the National Championship game. Just having a little fun on here.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X