X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Well, I did say 'finally' ... lol. Yeah, it took awhile.

I could spend 3-4 hours in there. Easily.

I saw several WL car stickers there.
    WL used to have one of those retail outposts in that big plaza. I believe it was all developed by their sugar daddy.

I agree about losing time there. Even when I don't need anything.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

Finally? That thing has been there 10 years. With Dicks closing Field & Stream stores and phasing out outdoors, Cabelas might be my only place to shop in person for quality fishing gear.

You weren't far from West Liberty. You should have taken a side trip.
    Well, I did say 'finally' ... lol. Yeah, it took awhile.

I could spend 3-4 hours in there. Easily.

I saw several WL car stickers there.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Off-topic so my apologies but I finally got to the Cabela's store in WV. As a fishing nut ... it was a near biblical experience. If you're in to it ... it's worth the trip.
    Finally? That thing has been there 10 years. With Dicks closing Field & Stream stores and phasing out outdoors, Cabelas might be my only place to shop in person for quality fishing gear.

You weren't far from West Liberty. You should have taken a side trip.

Leave a comment:

• IUP CRIMSON HAWKS
    replied
    Off-topic so my apologies but I finally got to the Cabela's store in WV. As a fishing nut ... it was a near biblical experience. If you're in to it ... it's worth the trip.
    I used to fish a lot when I was younger but have not done it in probably 25 years at least. I heard that place was nice. Did they have fish in tanks or displays to see?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied
    Baseball swept by Seton Hill today (17-1 combined score).

That drops the record to 1-9. Highly likely to get swept in Greensburg tomorrow.

Getting very ugly. Fast.
    Embarrassing!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Baseball swept by Seton Hill today (17-1 combined score).

That drops the record to 1-9. Highly likely to get swept in Greensburg tomorrow.

Getting very ugly. Fast.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

If it was Lock Haven and Millersville ... find an 11th game so that SOS can't bite you later.

As is, creampuff at Miller or play 10 games.

That said, Kutztown is a brutal opener -- especially without a tune-up.
    The first game is really unpredictable. Kutztown has a very strong program but at least they won't have DiGalbo at QB. He could take control of the game, as we saw 2 years ago, most notably against Cal.

Looking back at their 2019 roster, a lot of the skill players were redshirt seniors. The receiving corps and the 1000+yd. rusher will have to be replaced. However, K-town is capable of reloading.

As a fan, I would rather play K-town and Shepherd over Lock Haven and Millersville.

Leave a comment:

• IUPalum
    replied

If it was Lock Haven and Millersville ... find an 11th game so that SOS can't bite you later.

Remember, those teams are in the same boat. They haven't played either!

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Matt Burglund View Post

This is probably ancient history, but it's worth noting that the 2009 California and 2000 Bloomsburg teams each started out 0-2, made the playoffs and still won the region. Bloom played in the title game that year.

I'd like to see IUP get an 11th game, but considering who they already have scheduled, and potentially the state game, I'd only do it if they can get a creampuff to come to Indiana for a tune-up.

Leave a comment:

• Matt Burglund
    replied
    That's a tough spot for Tort. They get swept ... season is basically over. They could be 0-2 before they even play Cal/SRU.
    This is probably ancient history, but it's worth noting that the 2009 California and 2000 Bloomsburg teams each started out 0-2, made the playoffs and still won the region. Bloom played in the title game that year.

I'd like to see IUP get an 11th game, but considering who they already have scheduled, and potentially the state game, I'd only do it if they can get a creampuff to come to Indiana for a tune-up.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    That's two openings.

Leave a comment:

• ShoNuff
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Assistant head coach Luke Barker has left IUP to take an assistant position at Charleston (D2 in WV, not FCS in SC). He coached running backs and tight ends at IUP.
    At first I was going to ask "WHY??" But I read his tweet from his account stating that Charleston is his alma mater. So it makes sense. I wish him well.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Assistant head coach Luke Barker has left IUP to take an assistant position at Charleston (D2 in WV, not FCS in SC). He coached running backs and tight ends at IUP.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    IUP opens 2021 at home against Kutztown and Shepherd.

Saddle up. Brutal.
    With everyone off last season...this coming season is a big ? For everyone. I imagine everyone has seen significant roster changes.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X