X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Forgot to mention ... Foster Dining Hall ... home to some of the worst food ever served ... is gone. Demolition is complete.
    I was fired from a job in Foster. Glad to see it go.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Forgot to mention ... Foster Dining Hall ... home to some of the worst food ever served ... is gone. Demolition is complete.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

That is really cool. That would be fun to go watch.
    He's probably going to say they won because of all the fans wearing their IUP gear from the CO-OP Store.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Yes
    That is really cool. That would be fun to go watch.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Do they do it out in the bar/restaurant area where people can watch them do the show?
    Yes

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

The Tort Show is live tonight from the Hilton. Perhaps he will discuss it.
    Do they do it out in the bar/restaurant area where people can watch them do the show?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Okay I get what you're saying. I was thinking more of how their stats stacked up against the other teams in the conference. Even so, Lock Haven averaged 20 more yards per game in 2019. So maybe stats sometimes lie?

Leave a comment:

• IUPFOOTBALLALUM
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

By what measure?

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I'm not going to try to interpret what is and isn't taunting but I thought what Brown did was strange. I mean, he walked the last 10 yards into the end zone. He turned around, as I remember the KU player is on the turf and all he could do is watch. I don't know if Brown said anything but I am not real surprised that his actions were interpreted as taunting. It's just not the way taunting normally looks.
    The Tort Show is live tonight from the Hilton. Perhaps he will discuss it.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I'm not going to try to interpret what is and isn't taunting but I thought what Brown did was strange. I mean, he walked the last 10 yards into the end zone. He turned around, as I remember the KU player is on the turf and all he could do is watch. I don't know if Brown said anything but I am not real surprised that his actions were interpreted as taunting. It's just not the way taunting normally looks.
    Gee...Pee Sack refs with a bias against IUP. Say it isn't so!

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

* Still no idea how Duane was called on that TD for taunting. The jabroni who threw the flag was at least 25 yards away.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    I'm just laughing at you.

You are litertally the saddest hater I have ever encountered in my 15 years on here.

You literally just regurgitate whatever fake nonsense Phucker Carlson tells you to think.

Were you some kind of mercy admission to IUP? I can't believe you were anywhere near the requirements to be admitted into IUP. I don't even think Slimey Pebble would have taken you either.

You probably couldn't locate Mexico on a map.

Did you enjoy Fat Nixon addressing the Moonie Cult (and most likely grifting them for money) on 9/11 then going back to People's Banana Republic of Flori-duh where he and his coke head of a son made commentary during some tragic boxing event where he just basically whined that he was a victim and life is so unfair. But to make good he took a few selfies in New York with a few fireman where he even made that about himself and then skipped all of the official events in New York, PA and the Pentagon for the remembrance of all the victims. That's your "Patriotic" Fat Orange Tard.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

That same OL couldn't crack 100 yds last weekend, just saying.
    Kutztown has a pretty good defense.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

You need to go take a comparative government class. Communism is about the government controlling the economy. What you're describing is Fascism where the government controls everyday life.

I think that a player's vaccination status is both his personal business but also the concerns of IUP football fans. IUP has a lot invested in him - I'm going to assume a significant scholarship to get him there as a grad transfer - and since he made his decision, any positive test will most likely result in missing two games. Sometimes one's personal liberties have to be adjusted for the good of a group be it a team or a family. I know several who were vax hesitant but got it because they have high risk family members. If a player doesn't want to get vaxxed, fine, but the team will suffer if they were a presumed player. If Harry doesn't want the public discussing his vax status, he could have just entered the workforce instead of a public-facing experience like college football.
    BOOM!

If this team ****s up this season because of a virus, I want my football donation back!

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUP FLA 12 View Post
    Okay, listen. Before I even talk about football, I am embarrassed that IUP nation is an IUP Fan. He is continuing to call out Student Athletes in the regard if they are vaccinated or unvaccinated. It is absolutely none of your business??????! from how you sound with your radical left/communist thinking go live in China and you will find out everything about everyone. I am sure you are welcomed there since they are communist like you. There are thousands of people getting Covid and guess what buddy they are vaccinated they had the shot, and they are still getting it! You have no idea if Harry Football was vaccinated or not. You can wear as many MASK as you want it will not help you with COVID. Think about it, if mask worked, why would COVID still be a problem? MASK DO NOT WORK! Keep on watching Fake News CNN and listing to that ***** Don lemon at night. You are a scumbag radical left communist piece of s**t!
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bless your heart and your 13 posts.

Better have come at me over the past 15 years on this forum and they have all failed.

Take him away and bring me another hater!

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X