Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ship OC Change

Ship is advertising their OC job. Anybody know what happened to Jesse Correll?

Wow this is huge news. Looking via twitter I see he still lists himself as the OC but his last post was 5/18 which is about 2 weeks ago so in that time frame anything could have happened. Will be interesting to see what candidate they land this late in the offseason. Lateral OC to OC position probably wouldn't benefit PSAC coaches but a local successful D3 OC or HC could see it as an opportunity seeing as though the job is a stepping stone to future HC positions.

Comment

Went back to Shepherd U.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
        Went back to Shepherd U.
        Bringing the band back together with Coach Correll and Coach Ramal

Comment

Whole lot of nothing about it on either school's website, a week after this comes up.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            Whole lot of nothing about it on either school's website, a week after this comes up.
            My exact thoughts. I'm assuming for 2021 they roll with Anthony Johnson filling in OC duties with his RB coaching duties and maybe give the WR title to Shane Baker since he was a WR at Lock Haven. The QB coach position they'll definitely need to find a outsider for as nobody on the staff played QB in college or has experience as a QB coach.

Comment

Sounds like they got a good hire - Findlay QB coach/passing game coordinator Kyle Ohradzansky. Good luck to Ship.

https://athletics.findlay.edu/sports...yle_Ohradansky

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
                Sounds like they got a good hire - Findlay QB coach/passing game coordinator Kyle Ohradzansky. Good luck to Ship.

https://athletics.findlay.edu/sports...yle_Ohradansky
                Very interesting hire. And they went very young to probably have stability as it would be a few years before bigger schools would come trying to steal him away lol. I'm interested to see if his Ohio ties brings in some talent from the midwest since historically the OC has been the recruiting coordinator as well.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X