Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SRU AD

Sounds like a good hire. Previously was AD at Shippensburg. Worked for the NCAA. Slippery Rock alumna & HOF softball player. Western PA roots. Wish her well (except for when SRU plays Edinboro)

https://www.post-gazette.com/sports/...s/202108040004

Comment

She sucks... NEXT!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPalum View Post
        She sucks... NEXT!!!

Comment

SRU isn't Lock Haven. I'm sure it was made abundantly clear prior to her hire there which sport drives the bus. The football program is extremely powerful up there.

They can get 10,000 people for a football game and 125 for a men's basketball night.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
            SRU isn't Lock Haven. I'm sure it was made abundantly clear prior to her hire there which sport drives the bus. The football program is extremely powerful up there.

They can get 10,000 people for a football game and 125 for a men's basketball night.
            But I want her to gut the Foosball program so that they can be a Pee Sack power at Table Tennis or whatever sport is important to winning the Dixon. Obviously IUP has a bad sports program by winning in Foosball and Basketball. I want her to make Slimey just like what Ms. Taylor did to Lock Haven!

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

But I want her to gut the Foosball program so that they can be a Pee Sack power at Table Tennis or whatever sport is important to winning the Dixon. Obviously IUP has a bad sports program by winning in Foosball and Basketball. I want her to make Slimey just like what Ms. Taylor did to Lock Haven!
              And you suggest this simply on the basis of her gender?

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

And you suggest this simply on the basis of her gender?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X