Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Did SRU name its starting QB yet?
    Slippery Rock football head coach Shawn Lutz has named redshirt senior Andrew Koester as The Rock's starting quarterback.

Comment

Originally posted by SRU 88 View Post

Slippery Rock football head coach Shawn Lutz has named redshirt senior Andrew Koester as The Rock's starting quarterback.
      He was the season opener starter in 2018 before he had the season-ending injury. So I am not surprised he's back as the starter.

Comment

gannon won with an impressive ol and dl, they will be able to use that as a strength for most of their games. they will probably be a 5 win team. edinboro may start slow as they will already be 1 week behind from not playing this week. also eup missed on some kids as it took them a long time to get a head coach then fully start recruiting. saw mercyhurst scrimmage, weak up front on the ol and dl but good young skill players. hopefully they will look for a qb that can start for 3 years and ol and dl help for recruiting. Saw sru as well, qb will have a good season i expect. he is better than advertised and plays on a team that just adds a few pieces each year and never rebuilds. he can lead this team, without a doubt, in the national playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by playersdad View Post
          gannon won with an impressive ol and dl, they will be able to use that as a strength for most of their games. they will probably be a 5 win team. edinboro may start slow as they will already be 1 week behind from not playing this week. also eup missed on some kids as it took them a long time to get a head coach then fully start recruiting. saw mercyhurst scrimmage, weak up front on the ol and dl but good young skill players. hopefully they will look for a qb that can start for 3 years and ol and dl help for recruiting. Saw sru as well, qb will have a good season i expect. he is better than advertised and plays on a team that just adds a few pieces each year and never rebuilds. he can lead this team, without a doubt, in the national playoffs.
          What are the other 4 wins you see the #LIT-AF squad getting?

Comment

Gannon has Bloom and ESU in crossover games. Esu could be decent but its winnable too. I thought the OL looked shaky. When the QB struggled it seemed like from pressure. Theyre starting a 250 lb freshman LT. But the video was pretty bad and I flipped around so who knows..... Boro, Hurst, Clarion, and SH are winnable. I'm curious to see the OL vs. Shepherd and better competition.

Koester looked pretty good for Rock when I was watching. They have the average side of their OL back and a new left side so he's dealing with that. SRU probably lucky they wont play an OL as good as Wayne st til maybe IUP. Still cant believe they didnt run left to the wide side on 4th down. That QB was 5-15 in 19" vs sru and theyre lucky he was more of the same.

I thought the Cal O would be better. I didnt watch the game but I swear if I'm remembering right at one point on live stats in the 3rd qtr Cal had 18 FD's to 1 for Fairmont. Fairmont had 145 yds of O. It looks like the other QB that played some in 19' left town too.

Comment

Bloom probably has their youngest team since 1982. "They plan on starting 10 freshman or sophomores on Saturday, and have another 19 players ready to make their debut as #2 on the depth chart. "

Comment

There might be a fairly huge surprise coming in Ship's lineup tomorrow afternoon.

The rumor mill reports that Western Illinois transfer Grant Ferraulo has transplanted Brycen Mussina as QB1.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                  There might be a fairly huge surprise coming in Ship's lineup tomorrow afternoon.

The rumor mill reports that Western Illinois transfer Grant Ferraulo has transplanted Brycen Mussina as QB1.
                  And odds on him being at IUP, SRU, West Chester next year? I'm sure he's graduated or will.

Comment

Originally posted by EdinboroFB View Post

And odds on him being at IUP, SRU, West Chester next year? I'm sure he's graduated or will.
                    EdinboroFB - I had said the same to myself that Mussina probably would transfer to West Chester. Did not consider IUP. And I think SRU QB situation is set for a couple of years.

Comment

He should leave this morning and not waste a year of eligibilty on the bench.

Comment

IF this is true, yeah, I'd fully expect Mussina to head down the road.

Comment

IF this is true, yeah, I'd fully expect Mussina to head down the road.
                          I guess it can't be a shock. If they loved Mussina so much they wouldn't have signed two D1 transfers at QB.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I guess it can't be a shock. If they loved Mussina so much they wouldn't have signed two D1 transfers at QB.
                            And if they didn't like Mussina why did they take him from Lafayette. He is only a junior. College sports are losing something.

Comment

So far in the PSAC vs. SR1 schools the score is 1-2 vs NE10, 2-0 vs MEC and 1-0 vs GMAC.
                              Today's schedule is 2 vs NE10--KUTZ/ASSUMPTION, BLOOM/S'HILL...1 vs MEC--SHIP/WVSU.....2 vs GMAC--CLAR/LEC, MERHST/ABU

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
                                So far in the PSAC vs. SR1 schools the score is 1-2 vs NE10, 2-0 vs MEC and 1-0 vs GMAC.
                                Today's schedule is 2 vs NE10--KUTZ/ASSUMPTION, BLOOM/S'HILL...1 vs MEC--SHIP/WVSU.....2 vs GMAC--CLAR/LEC, MERHST/ABU
                                AB is in MEC

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X