Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Slippery Rock certainly looks good, although Cal and perhaps Kutztown in a state game might be capable of making things interesting for them.
    Having watched KUTZ on the road versus CAL U and SHEP, I would suggest that SRU take them very seriously because their D is holding opponents to 17 ppg and their QB COLLIN DIGALBO, though certainly not spectacular, is extremely efficient when the game is on the line. Versus the VULCANS he took over on the KUTZ 40 @ 2:09, was sacked twice during the drive yet got his team into the end zone in 7 plays, leaving just :09 on the clock. Two weeks later against the RAMS he took over on the KUTZ 20 with 3:10 left and moved 80 yards in 10 plays leaving :13 on the clock for SHEP. At no time during those drives did he seem unsure that he would get it done.
    It certainly will matter if SRU comes in undefeated or not, but in any case it will be a great state game if it happens.

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
      Having watched KUTZ on the road versus CAL U and SHEP, I would suggest that SRU take them very seriously because their D is holding opponents to 17 ppg and their QB COLLIN DIGALBO, though certainly not spectacular, is extremely efficient when the game is on the line. Versus the VULCANS he took over on the KUTZ 40 @ 2:09, was sacked twice during the drive yet got his team into the end zone in 7 plays, leaving just :09 on the clock. Two weeks later against the RAMS he took over on the KUTZ 20 with 3:10 left and moved 80 yards in 10 plays leaving :13 on the clock for SHEP. At no time during those drives did he seem unsure that he would get it done.
      It certainly will matter if SRU comes in undefeated or not, but in any case it will be a great state game if it happens.
      It would be a great game. Having watched DiGalbo and Rivers in action, let's say if there was a draft of PSAC players and I could take DiGalbo or Rivers I'm not sure which one I'd take. Actually, I do know but I'm not going to tell you.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X