Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC East 2019

Think in 2010 shepherd won at kutztown and then at mercyhurst by over 30 to win the region as well.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
      The irony that year was the week before in Round 1 ... IUP blew a 17-0 lead against Cal and the next week Cal blew a 17-0 against Shepherd.
      Did you mean Round 2 when IUP blew the 17-0 lead vs. Cal? Because, as i recall, IUP boat-raced Fairmont State in Round 1.
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Shippensburg is trash bunch of bums

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
          LOL. I'd call you the pariah of this board after 36 posts, but nothing has added up to enough significance to make you worthy of pariah status.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            LOL. I'd call you the pariah of this board after 36 posts, but nothing has added up to enough significance to make you worthy of pariah status.
            Yeah man, You'd be giving him too much credit Shooter!

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              Sounds like the poster might be related to Boatcapt on the MEC board!

Comment

Shepherd's season will be largely hinged on the play of four positions along the defensive line. Shepherd has unbelievably quick players in the skill positions on both defense and offense but were found lacking on the defensive line last year. The defensive line must force teams to run east/west on this defense where the speed allows for good ball pursuit. If teams are able to run north/ south on Shepherd this year, you will see the backend of the defense cheating on plays and they become susceptible to the long plays. In my opinion, the front four on the defensive line will be the key to this year's team.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
                  Not even brave enough to represent a team. Ya hate to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by Monte's Catering Co. View Post
                    Shepherd's season will be largely hinged on the play of four positions along the defensive line. Shepherd has unbelievably quick players in the skill positions on both defense and offense but were found lacking on the defensive line last year. The defensive line must force teams to run east/west on this defense where the speed allows for good ball pursuit. If teams are able to run north/ south on Shepherd this year, you will see the backend of the defense cheating on plays and they become susceptible to the long plays. In my opinion, the front four on the defensive line will be the key to this year's team.
                    At least in game 1 the RAMS won't have to be as concerned with running as passing. ODU and their young QB, EVAN ERNST were the D2 #1 ranked team in completion% and passing efficiency while scoring 40.5 ppg. I'd say in this game at least the question will be can you get pressure on the passer.

Comment

I think Bloom has a huge year

Comment

Originally posted by BUFan#1 View Post
                        I think Bloom has a huge year
                        Thanks for the insight dude.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
                          Sounds like the poster might be related to Boatcapt on the MEC board!
                          I just put him on the ignore list, tired of him this fast.

Comment

SHIP has all the Offensive weapons back - Mussina - Serb - Gonterick - and both TE's - revamped but decent O-line - the issue will be on Defese - lost 9 starters - I say the are ONE yr away from a great run

Comment

Originally posted by GOd2now View Post
                              SHIP has all the Offensive weapons back - Mussina - Serb - Gonterick - and both TE's - revamped but decent O-line - the issue will be on Defese - lost 9 starters - I say the are ONE yr away from a great run
                              Their WR group is probably tops in the league with Gonterick, Eubanks, Headen all great receivers with both TE's being pretty good as well. Offensively they'll compete weekly to put up 30+ points it'll be on the defense to get some takeaways and key stops to preserve wins. I think an 8-3 regular season finish is quite possible, if all things go well maybe 9-2.

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                                Their WR group is probably tops in the league with Gonterick, Eubanks, Headen all great receivers with both TE's being pretty good as well. Offensively they'll compete weekly to put up 30+ points it'll be on the defense to get some takeaways and key stops to preserve wins. I think an 8-3 regular season finish is quite possible, if all things go well maybe 9-2.

They have a tough start. Clarion will be the tune-up game but then road trips to SRU and Cal. I think they'll roll Bloom but then get WCU and at Shepherd. That's a brutal first six weeks.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X