X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC East 2019

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    I thought you'd be bigger
    You play pretty good for a blind white boy. Lots of good quotes. Like when Swayze tells Terry Funk there's always barber school after the Funker gets fired.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPMonk View Post
      You play pretty good for a blind white boy. Lots of good quotes. Like when Swayze tells Terry Funk there's always barber school after the Funker gets fired.
      Ram stadium -
      This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
        Ram stadium -
        This place has a sign hangin' over the urinal that says, "Don't eat the big white mint".

Comment

They did win in Adamson a couple years ago and have won a playoff game in Indiana.

Comment

They did win in Adamson a couple years ago and have won a playoff game in Indiana.
            To this day that game pisses me off. Way too much talent on that team to have dropped a game at home to Shepherd that year.

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
              To this day that game pisses me off. Way too much talent on that team to have dropped a game at home to Shepherd that year.
              The irony that year was the week before in Round 1 ... IUP blew a 17-0 lead against Cal and the next week Cal blew a 17-0 against Shepherd.

Comment

The irony that year was the week before in Round 1 ... IUP blew a 17-0 lead against Cal and the next week Cal blew a 17-0 against Shepherd.
                Still remember Shepherd with an 8 minute drive to Ice the game. Like watching someone slowly suffocate

Comment

Originally posted by PSACHomer2.0 View Post
                  Still remember Shepherd with an 8 minute drive to Ice the game. Like watching someone slowly suffocate
                  I still remember watching Curt go up 17-0 with a safety playing QB and then climb in to a hole rather than keep the hammer down.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Not sure exact year although I was at the game. It was around 1999 or 2000.

Comment

It's hard for me to fathom anyone not considering Shepherd a title threat. They've had one of the more dynamic offenses in D-II for about 10 years now. Always have a QB. Always have hogs.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
                            It's hard for me to fathom anyone not considering Shepherd a title threat. They've had one of the more dynamic offenses in D-II for about 10 years now. Always have a QB. Always have hogs.
                            They are a serious threat.

Consider your audience

Comment

Comment

Most challenging road games are MC in Erie on Sept 14 or BLOOM on Nov 9. Little longer drive to Erie but mostly interstate so I'd guess 3:45-5:30 hrs for either. Actually ODU isn't even that much farther but that one could be a long ride home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X