Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: PSAC East 2019

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    They have a tough start. Clarion will be the tune-up game but then road trips to SRU and Cal. I think they'll roll Bloom but then get WCU and at Shepherd. That's a brutal first six weeks.
    BRUTAL!!! IMO 3-3 the best possible outcome. 1-5 is the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post
      I just put him on the ignore list, tired of him this fast.
      I predict Shepherd has a tough first season adjusting to having to play decent teams in the regular season. I say 7-4. Maybe 8-3

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
        BRUTAL!!! IMO 3-3 the best possible outcome. 1-5 is the worst.
        That's pretty harsh. Ship is going to have the ability to score on anyone. They'll be hard-pressed to reach 5-1, but 4-2 is very possible as a best-case scenario.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          That's pretty harsh. Ship is going to have the ability to score on anyone. They'll be hard-pressed to reach 5-1, but 4-2 is very possible as a best-case scenario.

It's hard to win at Cal. A lot of weird stuff happens there. The trip to the Rock on a Saturday night will be a tough environment. They'll (Ship) have to score a lot in both of those games to have a chance. Cal and SRU's offenses will be a handful for a new defense.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
            I predict Shepherd has a tough first season adjusting to having to play decent teams in the regular season. I say 7-4. Maybe 8-3
            So pretty much the same as they had it in the previous conference last year? I thought you said this conference was tougher? Shouldn't they be like 4-6 then?

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
              SRU will be targeting them from last year. CAL has 17 starters back from last year's 57-14 winner. So 4 wins means prevailing @SHEP and WCU @ Seth Grove ? Color me skeptical.

Comment

SHIP has the most difficult early schedule in the PASAC - if they can be 4-2- they will win the EAST

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post

Comment

SRU will be targeting them from last year. CAL has 17 starters back from last year's 57-14 winner. So 4 wins means prevailing @SHEP and WCU @ Seth Grove ? Color me skeptical.
                    Everyone says it is hard to play at Seth Grove stadium, I think everyone is overhyping it, IUP came in there for the PSAC championship and totally dominated in 2017.

Comment

Skeptical sure, but that's the entire premise of the best-case scenario. Everything has to go pretty much perfectly. If it does, Shippensburg can win at Shepherd and at home against West Chester.

Comment

SRU will be targeting them from last year.
                        But it wasn't Ship's fault that Shawn Lutz ... well ... you know ...

Seriously, though, I have no freakin' idea how this season goes. I know Ship will score with that passing game. I don't know if they can stop anybody. We'll see.

Comment

Article with WCU's Bill Zwaan. Interesting that he admitted to underestimating New Haven last year, seems like they thought they could walk over them. WCU has had too much success in recent history for me to call them anything but the favorites right now, but they're certainly going to be vulnerable to some losses if they can't retool their defense well enough.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                            1. Shepherd- Hopefully line play is up to snuff. I think offensively they are going to put up points on everyone, defense had a lot of young players and should be greatly improved. Rams to the south take it in the first year. QB's are supposed to be the program changers, and Shepherd might have their best one yet going into his 2nd year.
                            2. West Chester
                            3. Kutztown
                            4. Shippensburg
                            5. Bloomsburg
                            6. ESU
                            7. Lock Haven
                            8. Millersville
                            Just saw via Twitter that Former Maryland DT Adam McLean is now officially a Shepherd Rams. Very good pick up for the Rams.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                              Just saw via Twitter that Former Maryland DT Adam McLean is now officially a Shepherd Rams. Very good pick up for the Rams.
                              Very good pick up and he was a starter on the DL for Maryland last year which makes it all the more interesting that he ended up at Shepherd a D2 program when he could have transfered as a graduate student to another FBS program if he indeed finished his undergrad studies, or to a FCS program like JMU while not having to sit out a year....

Comment

Originally posted by shipfbfan12 View Post
                                Very good pick up and he was a starter on the DL for Maryland last year which makes it all the more interesting that he ended up at Shepherd a D2 program when he could have transfered as a graduate student to another FBS program if he indeed finished his undergrad studies, or to a FCS program like JMU while not having to sit out a year....

Here is the tweet from the former 4-Star recruit:

https://twitter.com/GodsGift_42/stat...47944978370560

I am guessing McLean likes his chances of starting and being very productive, which will create more interest from the NFL than going to another FBS or a FCS program.
                                Last edited by ShoNuff; 08-17-2019, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X