Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ryan Stratton Article

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
    Just a wild guess here but I'd bet the number of new posters posting during IUP practice time will drop significantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
      So funny that BORO people are even on here, btw have fun with that Erie weather In the winter times.

Comment

Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
        Nice article on a very fine young man who played at Edinboro.

http://www.bradfordera.com/sports/ry...baad61b84.html
        Im sorry I was assuming stuff and I did not watch the video until now, I am sorry for my actions, what a great young man.

Comment

Originally posted by Iupcheerleader88 View Post
          Im sorry I was assuming stuff and I did not watch the video until now, I am sorry for my actions, what a great young man.

Comment

You might be overqualified for this board. :wink:

Comment

Ah yes, intelligently composed opinions like "Nobody cares about Edinboro". We're sure glad to have you, you've been such an asset to the forums so far.

Comment

Your opinions kinda ya know... are stupid though. I know football more than you.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                  Your opinions kinda ya know... are stupid though. I know football more than you.

Comment

Yea your the first one to make that point over the years... Any other captain obvious remarks you can bestow upon us?

Comment

Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                      Yea your the first one to make that point over the years... Any other captain obvious remarks you can bestow upon us?
                      Not at the moment. How about you stop being a confrontational person? Shepherd was in a very weak conference so I do not think they will do that well in the PSAC. If I want to voice my opinion I will. I deal with big time deals everyday and very stressful situations. This is cake to me.

Comment

Not to make boatcapt too excited, but an MEC team, aka representative of the "pop warner type West Virginia teams", has won the region in 4 of the last 5 seasons - twice by Shepherd, but also once each by Concord and Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
                          Not to make boatcapt too excited, but an MEC team, aka representative of the "pop warner type West Virginia teams", has won the region in 4 of the last 5 seasons - twice by Shepherd, but also once each by Concord and Notre Dame.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ85 View Post
                            Look at what they do in the playoffs. When Notre Dame is winning the conference, you got problems
                            I did. They won the region in 4 of the past 5 years. Which means they beat the best team that any of the other conferences in the region had to offer.

Comment

Not at the moment. How about you stop being a confrontational person? Shepherd was in a very weak conference so I do not think they will do that well in the PSAC. If I want to voice my opinion I will. I deal with big time deals everyday and very stressful situations. This is cake to me.
                              Investment banking?

Comment

Look at what they do in the playoffs. When Notre Dame is winning the conference, you got problems
                                If you are going to make any argument against the MEC, this is the last point you want to be bringing up. If you're measuring conferences by playoff success, and are characterizing the MEC as Pop Warner, what does that make the PSAC? Not better, that's for sure.

This is the problem with some people nowadays. Presenting opinions as fact, and then when other people disagree, they say that other people are "just mad". News flash, you're just like any other hot take artist like Skip Bayless or Colin Cowherd. All bark, no substance.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X