X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    The school has now announced the new logo. And it looks like they have added the Rams script logo above it to maybe differentiate it from West Chester's. As I said on Facebook, I think this is a miss, but there's already a lot of money invested in this logo, so it is what it is.

I also wonder if the delay was to add the script. It didn't go over well with some people, including myself. Or maybe it was already supposed to be like this. Either way, this is the new logo.

I just think its unnecessary. I'd be curious as to what their motivation is. Unless it was "gifted" in some way, this logo design cost tens of thousands of dollars. A D2 school not named Grand Valley State doesn't sell enough merch to justify the change and have competing logos out there. The current ram logo is just fine.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    I think it’s okay. There’s only so much you can do if you’re going to use a ram image and with there already being tons of them out there. As ram logos go, I think the LA Rams logo is pretty cool but I’m guessing the budget to produce that was a little higher!

There are versions I’ve seen of the IUP logo that I don’t care for so I guess when it’s your team you have stronger feelings about it. More merch!

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

It’ll grow on the everyone just like the SU did. I like it, and I’m sure a lot of merch will get sold with it.
    I mean, you just eventually just have to accept it for what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post
    The school has now announced the new logo. And it looks like they have added the Rams script logo above it to maybe differentiate it from West Chester's. As I said on Facebook, I think this is a miss, but there's already a lot of money invested in this logo, so it is what it is.

I also wonder if the delay was to add the script. It didn't go over well with some people, including myself. Or maybe it was already supposed to be like this. Either way, this is the new logo.

It’ll grow on the everyone just like the SU did. I like it, and I’m sure a lot of merch will get sold with it.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied

Attached Files
    The official Web site of Shepherd University, a liberal arts institution located one hour from Washington, D.C., in historic Shepherdstown, West Virginia.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

More merch
    It's always about the merch.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post

That's not bad at all. I don't think it was necessary - the current ram logo looks modern and just fine.
    More merch

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Originally posted by Rams Fan View Post

here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FED1F-08A7-41C0-B0F5-F07CA68B0CCA.png
Views:	414
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	704894
    That's not bad at all. I don't think it was necessary - the current ram logo looks modern and just fine.

Leave a comment:

• Rams Fan
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Was the in-person reaction so strong that they haven't posted it online anywhere?
    here it is!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1F5FED1F-08A7-41C0-B0F5-F07CA68B0CCA.png
Views:	414
Size:	12.4 KB
ID:	704894

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by Rambaseball View Post
    [ thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

I think last season he was close to the total passing TDs for a season, but needed I think 1 more at Ferris State. I believe he is also close to total passing yards and TDs for a career? Corrections boys?
    Off the top of my head, he is 10 TD passes behind Jimmy Terwilliger for most career TDs in D2. He's still a little distance away for the yardage record. He could get that with a good playoff run.

Leave a comment:

• Rambaseball
    replied
    [ thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

I think last season he was close to the total passing TDs for a season, but needed I think 1 more at Ferris State. I believe he is also close to total passing yards and TDs for a career? Corrections boys?

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Was the in-person reaction so strong that they haven't posted it online anywhere?

Leave a comment:

• nova2wv
    replied
    I thought last year with the TB hype, there was mention that he was close to passing some 'all-time' college quarterback records across all divisions. I've been looking into it but haven't seen anything as of yet. Does anyone know if he's close to a few?

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Originally posted by EyeoftheHawk View Post
    I couldn’t find it. Is it online somewhere?

Logo changes are always tough. I’ve never been part of one where everyone is happy.
    The only place that I have seen it online, other than Facebook, is the WRNR football broadcast from Saturday. And even then, it was just the tiny logo beside the school name.

Leave a comment:

• EyeoftheHawk
    replied
    I couldn’t find it. Is it online somewhere?

Logo changes are always tough. I’ve never been part of one where everyone is happy.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X