X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Quickest coach to 30 wins in program history, and you're ready to replace him. Good Lord.
    He is 1-0 whereas ESU is 0-2.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yes, for being a jackass on here, their ESU Warrior was very good on the broadcast.

Leave a comment:

• WarriorVoice
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

If they keep quitting it’s time for a new coach.
    Quickest coach to 30 wins in program history, and you're ready to replace him. Good Lord.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

I thought he was on the radio.
    I thought he was the PA announcer.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

If it was a little tighter (if humanely possible) it may have made the difference.
    He was stylin….a better look than The Godfather’s track suit.
    Last edited by IUPNation; 09-10-2022, 09:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

I think Jimmy’s vest got them all hyped up. :-)
    If it was a little tighter (if humanely possible) it may have made the difference.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Really? What do they put him on ... like the D3 broadcast? Lol
    I thought he was on the radio.

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

It is possible the terrible loss to Pace (who incidentally lost today to Bentley 41-20) was a wake-up call for East Stroudsburg and they'll be (as I think most people expected prior to Week 1) a competitive, somewhat better than average PSAC team this season.

As for IUP, it is possible their opening week bye put them at a disadvantage relative to an ESU team that played last week. But based on their performance, the Crimson Hawks should be concerned about where they stand considering they expect to contend for the PSAC West and overall PSAC titles this season.
    I think Jimmy’s vest got them all hyped up. :-)

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Neither were him but they were good announcers for the quarter that I jinxed IUP.
    Really? What do they put him on ... like the D3 broadcast? Lol

Leave a comment:

• IUPNation
    replied

Yes, for being a jackass on here, their ESU Warrior was very good on the broadcast.
    Neither were him but they were good announcers for the quarter that I jinxed IUP.

Leave a comment:

• CHIP72
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Game-winning kick seals it for IUP, 38-35. Tough to tell exactly where either team stands, it was not the cleanest game on either side. Agree with the sentiment that this doesn't feel like a particularly strong year for the conference.
    It is possible the terrible loss to Pace (who incidentally lost today to Bentley 41-20) was a wake-up call for East Stroudsburg and they'll be (as I think most people expected prior to Week 1) a competitive, somewhat better than average PSAC team this season.

As for IUP, it is possible their opening week bye put them at a disadvantage relative to an ESU team that played last week. But based on their performance, the Crimson Hawks should be concerned about where they stand considering they expect to contend for the PSAC West and overall PSAC titles this season.

Leave a comment:

• ESU Warrior
    replied
    Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post

I think all East Stroudsburg home games are televised locally in the Poconos and some nearby areas on Blue Ridge Cable.
    You are correct. It’s blue ridge 13

Leave a comment:

• CHIP72
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I thought ESU had a good webcast production. The camera work wasn't so good but I loved the replays. Professional announcers, not students.
    I think all East Stroudsburg home games are televised locally in the Poconos and some nearby areas on Blue Ridge Cable.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I thought ESU had a good webcast production. The camera work wasn't so good but I loved the replays. Professional announcers, not students.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X