X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
    It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.
    I worry about Clarion as this year goes along. Injuries are inevitable. They'll be playing many true freshmen as the season goes along. They are going to take some serious beatings.

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Bagent deserves every accolade he gets, but Ronnie Brown is such an incredible RB. He's such a weapon and is sometimes overlooked when it comes to the Ram offense.

Leave a comment:

• TheBigCat2192
    replied
    It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Stonehill is up 69-0 on Post in the third quarter. Y.I.K.E.S.
    Lol wow

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Stonehill is up 69-0 on Post in the third quarter. Y.I.K.E.S.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    Originally posted by Fightingscot82 View Post
    Shep with lots of bone headed penalties. 2 or 3 PI in the end zone.

Hyping up the crowd on 4th down in the 4th quarter when you're up by 5 TDs must be out of respect for Cignetti.
    Lots of bonehead penalties I agree. 2nd unit was in on that 4th down, we can’t root them on?

Leave a comment:

• TDBoi8136
    replied
    A big and much needed win for K-Town. The defense deserves the game MVP for how well they did today. The rushing attack did well, especially in the 2nd half. I still don't have confidence in Blaine, but I will give him credit for a strong 4th quarter. He looked like an actual QB then; whether he plays like that for the rest of the season, who knows. A good solid win for the Bears, time to get ready for a long trip.

Leave a comment:

• RES3CUE
    replied
    Rock final...35-14

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    If Kutztown can figure out consistency in their QB position, they're going to be a force. Unfortunate that it was so bad last week, you should never give up 3 points and lose.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Kutz FG should all but end it.

24-13

1:07 left

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    Shep with lots of bone headed penalties. 2 or 3 PI in the end zone.

Hyping up the crowd on 4th down in the 4th quarter when you're up by 5 TDs must be out of respect for Cignetti.

Leave a comment:

• RockNation
    replied
    SRU may have put the nail in. 28-7, 5 mins to with an INT. WCU has no passing game. D'or and Edwards are a solid 1-2 punch for the Rock. RB depth theyve lacked over the last few years. WCU forced them to run and they did.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post
    For all his stats, Noah Mitchell has never given me the sense he can take over a game. This L will mean that the VULCANS will have to win both West games at home because there is NO WAY they don't get smoked in WV next Saturday. Sad but true.
    Gerald Brown missing these games isn't helping.

Leave a comment:

• CALUPA69
    replied
    For all his stats, Noah Mitchell has never given me the sense he can take over a game. This L will mean that the VULCANS will have to win both West games at home because there is NO WAY they don't get smoked in WV next Saturday. Sad but true.

Leave a comment:

• Fightingscot82
    replied
    LitAF 16
    Ville 10

Ship 24
    Seton Hill 10

Shepherd 41
    Edinboro 7

Texas 13
    Alabama 10

Leave a comment: