• Show
Clear All

• IUPNation
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Looked like a runaway at 20-0.

ESU didn't quit (other team may have).

Here we go
    If they keep quitting it’s time for a new coach.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
    Well, this game has not gone how I expected it to go. ESU and IUP locked at 28 with one quarter to go.
    Looked like a runaway at 20-0.

ESU didn't quit (other team may have).

Here we go

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Well, this game has not gone how I expected it to go. ESU and IUP locked at 28 with one quarter to go.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Yes. IUP quit after 7 minutes.
    ESU looks scary with that OL. One guy is 6'8" 410 lbs, and the QB has all day to throw.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Bart View Post
    Is this the same ESU team that lost to Pace?
    Yes. IUP quit after 7 minutes.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Is this the same ESU team that lost to Pace?

Leave a comment:

• CU 17BAW
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
    It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.
    Thats unfortunately an understatement. Obviously a rebuilding year or 3.... but we would at least like to see a bit more competitiveness. They are very slow and very sloppy. Honesty, season so far is on par with what we expected. Off to LHU (who is currentky playing better too, so we know how thats going to go).

Monica is no slouch so CU will have to trust the process and hope they don't break LHUs losing streak....

Couldn't stomach to watch that whole game. I didn't see what happened at the end. Hope all is well.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    ESU TD

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    TD IUP

Max to Lockhart

20-0

9 mins 2nd

Leave a comment:

• EastStroud13
    replied
    Lock Haven up 7-3 on Mercyhurst, 6:22 remaining in the 2nd.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    13-0 IUP

2:58 left in first

Leave a comment:

• TheBigCat2192
    replied

Player was taken off in an ambulance; looked like they put a neck brace on him, but he was moving his legs. It looked serious.
    That’s too bad to hear. I somewhat guessed that would be the case given that the video feed showed trainers from both teams out on the field and Clarion’s trainer was immediately looking through the guys eye slot and holding his head but guessing and confirmation are two different things.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    We Are Marshall

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied

Player was taken off in an ambulance; looked like they put a neck brace on him, but he was moving his legs. It looked serious.
    Prayers out to Clarion. Hate to see.

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
    It might be a long season out in Clarion. Bloomsburg cleans up at home 42-3. After a commercial break for a Clarion player injury with ~40 seconds left the BU video broadcast came back to tell us that the refs made the decision to end the game with time left on the clock due to the downed player so I’m curious what happened.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X