Mercyhurst
    Bloomsburg (+14.5)
    Tuskegee
    Carnegie Mellon
    Air Force

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, _under_ 63.5

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: _Gannon_

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: _Bloomsburg_

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    WEEK 5

Seton Hill (+10.5) at Gannon - Gannon dominates

Millersville at Lock Haven - people in The Haven looking forward to wrestling season

Shepherd at Shippensburg (+17.5) - against mediocre teams, it's not fair to have Bagent on your side

Kutztown at East Stroudsburg - - Golden Bears put it all together this week

California at Clarion (+28.5) - PennWest death grip

Slippery Rock at IUP - Sweet Home Indiana

Edinboro at Mercyhurst - un-game of the week

West Chester at Bloomsburg (+14.5) - Bloom Doom

Tuskegee at Clark Atlanta - Tuskegee institutes a successful game plan

Westminster at Carnegie Mellon - this ain't no dog show

Navy at Air Force - this game is all about defense

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: __Gannon____________

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: ___Bloomsburg___________
    Last edited by iupgroundhog; 09-30-2022, 10:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• SRU 88
    replied
    Week 5

PICKS IN BOLD

WEEK 5

Seton Hill (+10.5) at Gannon - Seton Hill tried a little Marty ball last week down by 3 scores still tried to run ball, Gannon should win comfortably.

Millersville at Lock Haven- "Ville should win this game

Shepherd at Shippensburg (+17.5) - Ship beating a bad Bloom team does not really give me any pause; going with Rams, even though they may be due for a letdown

Kutztown at East Stroudsburg- I think Bears' defense can be the difference in this one

California at Clarion (+28.5)- I think Clarion will play tough early, but will fade at end; and Cal should be able to cover, Clarion's offense in too one-dimensional

Slippery Rock at IUP-- It may be as simple as which offense can run the ball the best, if THE ROCK wins this; it will because of their defense;. If this game comes down to special teams, specifically the kicking game, iup will win

Edinboro at Mercyhurst- Lakers offense has been very good this year.

West Chester at Bloomsburg(+14.5)- Bloom screwed me last week, by laying an egg against Ship, go Rams

Tuskegee at Clark Atlanta- has anybody picked Clark?

Westminster at Carnegie Mellon- should be a really good game

Navy at Air Force- cadets' probation does not start until next year

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5- UNDER

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5- Gannon

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5- Clarion

Leave a comment:

• nodnol
    replied
    WEEK 5

Seton Hill (+10.5) at Gannon

Millersville at Lock Haven

Shepherd at Shippensburg (+17.5)

Kutztown at East Stroudsburg

California at Clarion (+28.5)

Slippery Rock at IUP

Edinboro at Mercyhurst

West Chester at Bloomsburg (+14.5)

Tuskegee at Clark Atlanta

Westminster at Carnegie Mellon

Navy at Air Force

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: ___IUP___________

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: ___Bloom___________

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

CULater, being a 3rd party observer of the Rock/IUP game, I am curious as to which team you are rooting for?
    To be honest neither, but I have really looked forward to these matchups over the last 6-8 years. Could probably say even longer than that but any combination of Rock/IUP/Cal over that stretch has usually made for some good football. Makes for a nice break from watching my golden eagles take some beatings as well lol, But hopefully that will be coming to an end soon

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

CULater, being a 3rd party observer of the Rock/IUP game, I am curious as to which team you are rooting for?
    He's rooting for Clarion to cover that 28.5 spread.

Leave a comment:

• iupgroundhog
    replied
    Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Correct, and if they lose this weekend the 22' season would be 5 years without even being a factor in the west let alone PSAC/region. Maybe they can still get to the tournament who knows what kind of havoc that 10 game schedule can cause. Either way, we'll see what they are about this weekend. A loss and things get real tight, real quick.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Thought they won the Region in 2017🧐
    Correct, and if they lose this weekend the 22' season would be 5 years without even being a factor in the west let alone PSAC/region. Maybe they can still get to the tournament who knows what kind of havoc that 10 game schedule can cause. Either way, we'll see what they are about this weekend. A loss and things get real tight, real quick.

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Don't take the bait !

Leave a comment:

• Iupgh
    replied
    WEEK 5

Seton Hill (+10.5) at Gannon - Going with GU here but I wouldn't be surprised if Seton Hill covers. Their defense can cause some problems...if they only had an offense

Millersville at Lock Haven - this one shouldn't be close

Shepherd at Shippensburg (+17.5) - tough pick with the spread but Shep should handle business

Kutztown at East Stroudsburg - this should be a good game but Kutz offense finally starting to come around

California at Clarion (+28.5) - Clarion limping into this one, I think this will be over by halftime. will Cal give McGriff a bigger workload against his former team???

Slippery Rock at IUP - game of the week but I don't think this will be much of a game. It's a must win for IUP as a loss solidifies them as just a second tier team in this league - 5 years of being a non factor in the conference...will the fanbase be able handle that??

Edinboro at Mercyhurst - another good game, well maybe even matchup is a better way to say it. I think hurst is just a little ahead of Boro right now

West Chester at Bloomsburg (+14.5) - WC has been struggling, I think Bloom can keep this really close at home

Navy at Air Force

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5 - Under

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: __Mercyhurst____________

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: __Bloom____________

Leave a comment:

• IUPbigINDIANS
    replied
    Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

I wonder if his light workload and being what appears to be #3 on the depth chart dissuades others from the transfer portal as far as RB's go. Going from all conference, 2nd team all region RB to getting a handful of carries a game in your last go round has to be a bit frustrating. Although, getting your brain beat in week in and week out at Clarion probably was no picnic either.

Same thing happened to Chantz Swartz out of Lock Haven. All conference for a couple seasons at LH, then transfers to Shepherd for his senior season and is the 3rd option all season.
    He took many lumps at Clarion. I wonder if it took a toll.

Never know. Cal could be using him sparingly to keep him fresh for the stretch run.

Leave a comment:

• Ram040506
    replied
    WEEK 5

California at Clarion (+28.5) - Clarion limping into this one, I think this will be over by halftime. will Cal give McGriff a bigger workload against his former team???

]___________
    I wonder if his light workload and being what appears to be #3 on the depth chart dissuades others from the transfer portal as far as RB's go. Going from all conference, 2nd team all region RB to getting a handful of carries a game in your last go round has to be a bit frustrating. Although, getting your brain beat in week in and week out at Clarion probably was no picnic either.

Same thing happened to Chantz Swartz out of Lock Haven. All conference for a couple seasons at LH, then transfers to Shepherd for his senior season and is the 3rd option all season.

Leave a comment:

• Ship69
    replied
    Originally posted by ShepAlum View Post
    Gannon

Millersville

Shippensburg (+17.5) ... Ian rains on Bagent's parade and makes it a closer battle on the ground.

Kutztown

Clarion (+28.5) ... I'm a sucker for the high spreads

Slippery Rock

Mercyhurst

West Chester

Tuskegee

Carnegie Mellon

Air Force ... Aim High!

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5: UNDER

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: GANNON

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: BLOOMSBURG
    Given Ship's ground game this season, they will not benefit if it comes to that.

Leave a comment:

• CUlater
    replied
    WEEK 5

Seton Hill (+10.5) at Gannon - Going with GU here but I wouldn't be surprised if Seton Hill covers. Their defense can cause some problems...if they only had an offense

Millersville at Lock Haven - this one shouldn't be close

Shepherd at Shippensburg (+17.5) - tough pick with the spread but Shep should handle business

Kutztown at East Stroudsburg - this should be a good game but Kutz offense finally starting to come around

Slippery Rock at IUP - game of the week but I don't think this will be much of a game. It's a must win for IUP as a loss solidifies them as just a second tier team in this league - 5 years of being a non factor in the conference...will the fanbase be able handle that??

Edinboro at Mercyhurst - another good game, well maybe even matchup is a better way to say it. I think hurst is just a little ahead of Boro right now

West Chester at Bloomsburg (+14.5) - WC has been struggling, I think Bloom can keep this really close at home

Navy at Air Force

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5 - Under

This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: __Mercyhurst____________

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: __Bloom____________

Leave a comment:

• Ram Tough
    replied
    Gannon

Millersville

Shepherd

Kutztown

California

IUP

Mercyhurst

Bloomsburg

Tuskegee

Carnegie Mellon

Navy

* Bonus *

Combined points, SRU at IUP, over or under 63.5 - Over
    This PSAC HOME team will score the most points in Week 5: Gannon

Between Clarion and Bloomsburg, which will score more points in Week 5: Bloomsburg

Last edited by Ram Tough; 09-29-2022, 05:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X