X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPalum View Post

Key stats from previous game:

1) ZERO QB sacks in 50 drop backs.
    2) 32/50 for 304 yards... count the 7 or so drops and...

If this happens again, IUP loses by 20 plus.
    Possible but I still like IUP’s chances. Shepherd defense better be ready for a rock fight , they were manhandled last time and one of there starters on the DL is out, we shall see. IUP will show up ain’t there first rodeo.

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Possible but I still like IUP’s chances. Shepherd defense better be ready for a rock fight , they were manhandled last time and one of there starters on the DL is out, we shall see. IUP will show up ain’t there first rodeo.
      My worry is that dry conditions could equal Gannon Part 2.

That's not to say IUP can't win a shootout.

But, IUP surely doesn't want to be in a shootout. They can run on Shepherd. They ran on them even when Shepherd knew they were running on them. Dry conditions work both ways. Duane and Ridley aren't exactly slouches. A now-healthy Duane draws a lot of attention.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

My worry is that dry conditions could equal Gannon Part 2.

That's not to say IUP can't win a shootout.

But, IUP surely doesn't want to be in a shootout. They can run on Shepherd. They ran on them even when Shepherd knew they were running on them. Dry conditions work both ways. Duane and Ridley aren't exactly slouches. A now-healthy Duane draws a lot of attention.
        Shepherd is the scary unstoppable juggernaut.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by Iupgh View Post

Rams will be ready. They also should be able return the favor to your DL in the run game as well. Rams have been a little different at least on the OL in the trenches for the run game since the last visit at IUP set them straight a bit. Rams DL I don't think is missing anyone that they haven't been missing all year, but the LB corps could be missing an All PSAC performer who missed the 2nd half last week against SRU.

When you get to this point, there is going to be some guys missing. I'm seeing rain creeping into the forecast, which is a bummer. Hopefully, it's not as bad as the last game was.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post

Rams will be ready. They also should be able return the favor to your DL in the run game as well. Rams have been a little different at least on the OL in the trenches for the run game since the last visit at IUP set them straight a bit. Rams DL I don't think is missing anyone that they haven't been missing all year, but the LB corps could be missing an All PSAC performer who missed the 2nd half last week against SRU.

When you get to this point, there is going to be some guys missing. I'm seeing rain creeping into the forecast, which is a bummer. Hopefully, it's not as bad as the last game was.
            You team is the unstoppable juggernaut. We are not worthy.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

You team is the unstoppable juggernaut. We are not worthy.
              I just hope you guys aren't so mean to our Rams this time. Bunch of bullies 3 weeks ago.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X