Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
    Billy Hess was a great receiver, but was not better than WCU's Mike Washington. Washington might not be eligible yet, but he's a lock IMO. I can't speak to Gary McCauley or Glenn Killinger. Evans, Terwilliger, Hale and Mihalik should be locks.
    Billy Hess is in commercial real estate. His name is on a few signs in my area here in Chester County.

Comment

Danny Hale's a yes for me. Took two programs and made them better. 213-69-1 ain't chicken feed.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

I appreciate history.
        I get it and appreciate your appreciation, but to think that his career is common knowledge to anyone outside the West Chester community is a bit of a stretch.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

I get it and appreciate your appreciation, but to think that his career is common knowledge to anyone outside the West Chester community is a bit of a stretch.
          Well, I am outside of the West Chester community, although I did live in WC at one time. Somewhere along the line when I read his bio it blew me away. I probably knew his name to start with because I have been following the PSAC since the late '60's. He coached his last game when I was in diapers.

Honestly, though, I find the reaction pretty weird. It's like people are against being aware on the justification that he was 'outside of my geography and timeframe.' I did think that more people would know who Glenn Killinger was but I guess that has to do with my advanced age.

Comment

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post

Well, I am outside of the West Chester community, although I did live in WC at one time. Somewhere along the line when I read his bio it blew me away. I probably knew his name to start with because I have been following the PSAC since the late '60's. He coached his last game when I was in diapers.

Honestly, though, I find the reaction pretty weird. It's like people are against being aware on the justification that he was 'outside of my geography and timeframe.' I did think that more people would know who Glenn Killinger was but I guess that has to do with my advanced age.
            People should know him from the Killinger Foundation, which is how they get all the "walk-ons". https://www.killingerfoundation.org/

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X