Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jrshooter View Post

To be fair, this is the first season where I don't think Ship has a puncher's chance against the East powers. This is the weakest offense they've had under Mac.
    Really? I don't think they've been in Shepherd's league for some time, although I guess the Mussina team got close to them once or twice. I think the last time they beat Shepherd was Zulli's junior year before the Shepherd joined the PSAC. Kutztown has moved past them the last five years or so. It isn't so much a season here or there as a gradual decline that seemed to start toward the latter part of Mussina's career and has accelerated recently They did have that one 9-2 record when their schedule avoided the West powers, but even that year looked overmatched when they played Shepherd and Kutztown. I will agree that this is probably the worst offense under Mac and that injuries certainly haven't helped.

Comment

• Miami 70 Denver 20

Comment

• Any word on the injury to Ethan Vargas from WCU. Just an ugly injury yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

Really? I don't think they've been in Shepherd's league for some time, although I guess the Mussina team got close to them once or twice. I think the last time they beat Shepherd was Zulli's junior year before the Shepherd joined the PSAC. Kutztown has moved past them the last five years or so. It isn't so much a season here or there as a gradual decline that seemed to start toward the latter part of Mussina's career and has accelerated recently They did have that one 9-2 record when their schedule avoided the West powers, but even that year looked overmatched when they played Shepherd and Kutztown. I will agree that this is probably the worst offense under Mac and that injuries certainly haven't helped.
          :::BUT:::.....you are tied for first in the East.

Accentuate the positive!

Comment

• Originally posted by GoldenRam94 View Post
            Any word on the injury to Ethan Vargas from WCU. Just an ugly injury yesterday

I have asked this too with no response. Prayers to the young man

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

:::BUT:::.....you are tied for first in the East.

Accentuate the positive!
              Positive is that the defense hasn't been too bad for the most part. Negative is that defense won't matter if they can't score points.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Esu lost another qb and had to play with either their 3rd or 4th stringer? Can’t keep count anymore. It’s like each week it’s someone new.
                Yes and no. McKee started but only lasted one series. He got hurt last week and was questionable this week. McTaggart relieved him, but during the game had to sit out one play after losing his helmet. Jake Fotta came in for one snap. Fortunately it doesn't burn a redshirt with the new rules on that...

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post

Esu lost another qb and had to play with either their 3rd or 4th stringer? Can’t keep count anymore. It’s like each week it’s someone new.
                  Welcome to Shippensburg's world.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

I just checked the box score. 318 yards of total offense................uh, for BOTH teams combined.
                    I strongly suspect that the Huskies may not win another game this season, sad as it is!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueJay View Post

I strongly suspect that the Huskies may not win another game this season, sad as it is!
                      Not only that, BlueJay. Wrestling finished 13th out of 13th in the MAC last year (again), MBB was 1-25 and WBB was 9-17. Turns out you were right, so many years ago.

What happened?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X