Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
    East Stroudsburg converts a 4th and 4 to retain possession and will run out the clock. The Warriors survive at Lock Haven 35-21.
    I bet there was sone clenching in the broadcast booth for part of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
      So, IUP did not cover for pick'ems purposes.
      As long as they win.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ship69 View Post

It's better for the league as a whole because you don't get better playing patsies. Outside of Lock Haven (and they seem better this year), the other programs in the division have all had their moments in the sun at one time or another. There's no reason the division shouldn't be better balanced than it has been recently. I'm hoping Ship will get the message.
        To be fair, this is the first season where I don't think Ship has a puncher's chance against the East powers. This is the weakest offense they've had under Mac.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

Yea bad weather never helps anybody. Blooms offensive output has declined every game so fat (points wise). I noticed that Bloom swaped qbs towards the end. I don't know if that was wise. All that's going to do is hurt his confidence.
          Could have been an injury. The weather had the most affect on him; he fumbled around nearly every snap. The rb was also missing at the end.

Comment

ESU does not cover, either.
            Looks like rock didn’t cover either. Not stopping the clock on 1st downs are keeping the scores low, making harder to get a comeback win. Get ahead two scores and just run clock is now a better strategy

Comment

• Originally posted by CHIP72 View Post
              East Stroudsburg converts a 4th and 4 to retain possession and will run out the clock. The Warriors survive at Lock Haven 35-21.
              ESU outscored LHU 28-7 in the second half. I'd call that a little more than surviving. ESU survived at Miller Stadium 2 weeks ago, but they outplayed Lock Haven today, with the exception of two TD plays.

Comment

• Originally posted by ironmaniup View Post

Looks like rock didn’t cover either. Not stopping the clock on 1st downs are keeping the scores low, making harder to get a comeback win. Get ahead two scores and just run clock is now a better strategy
                It’s amazing how much that has impacted the game. I would have never guessed. Blowouts and comeback wins will be harder to come by.

Comment

• I was wondering how is the kid from West Chester that was taken to the hospital? Prayers for a speedy recovery

Comment

• Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

ESU outscored LHU 28-7 in the second half. I'd call that a little more than surviving. ESU survived at Miller Stadium 2 weeks ago, but they outplayed Lock Haven today, with the exception of two TD plays.
                    Fine but that's just semantics. They were neck and neck until into the 4th quarter. I checked in and saw a fair amount of that game. Did LHU play over their heads or did ESU have a letdown today?

Comment

Fine but that's just semantics. They were neck and neck until into the 4th quarter. I checked in and saw a fair amount of that game. Did LHU play over their heads or did ESU have a letdown today?
                      I watched the whole game (LOL). ESU hurt themselves with penalties again today. Lock Haven has talent on the D-Line and ESU was missing a 4 yr starter at LT. I don't think either assertion is true. ESU held Lock Haven scoreless for the final 19 minutes of the game. Lock Haven is a better team than they were a year ago, and ESU beat them soundly in the second half to put the game away.

Comment

Esu lost another qb and had to play with either their 3rd or 4th stringer? Can’t keep count anymore. It’s like each week it’s someone new.

Comment

• Today’s loss may be the worst of the Sheptock era (so far). I don’t mean to take anything away from Shippensburg because they did a better job of playing in a driving rain than BU but they didn’t play so much better that not scoring is an acceptable outcome. I genuinely consider this worse than getting trucked by good Shepherd or KU squads or one of the better teams from the west because at least those teams have a talent advantage. I’m not convinced Ship has that much of one and the game seemed winnable given the red zone fumble and the late drive that stalled just outside of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBigCat2192 View Post
                            Today’s loss may be the worst of the Sheptock era (so far). I don’t mean to take anything away from Shippensburg because they did a better job of playing in a driving rain than BU but they didn’t play so much better that not scoring is an acceptable outcome. I genuinely consider this worse than getting trucked by good Shepherd or KU squads or one of the better teams from the west because at least those teams have a talent advantage. I’m not convinced Ship has that much of one and the game seemed winnable given the red zone fumble and the late drive that stalled just outside of it.
                            I just checked the box score. 318 yards of total offense................uh, for BOTH teams combined.
                            GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• When people were growing weary of coach Darragh, I supported him until the bitter end. Similarly, I support coach Sheptock. Although a third straight losing season will not satisfy.
                              GO HUSKIES!

Comment

• Seton Hill had 172 yds total offense and had 153 yards in penalties.

The self anointed best WR in the PSAC had 3 catches for 5 yards.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X