Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iupgroundhog View Post
    I know Hurst is less competitive than IUP has seen the last few weeks but so far in the 1st quarter it looks like Karst Hunter improving game-by-game. Beginning of 2nd quarter IUP leads 9-0.
    I hate that recent 3rd and short play....they rarely convert from that formation.

Comment

Shippensburg 7, Bloomsburg 0, 11:21 2nd.

We're not very used to Ship's O-line dominating the middle recently, but it is today. They ran right up the gut at Blooms in a nine-minute drive.

Comment

Looks like Cyair Clark is the new weapon in the IUP arsenal.

Comment

Shepherd opens the second half with one explosive run up near midfield, but then forced to punt.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

I hate that recent 3rd and short play....they rarely convert from that formation.
            I do, too. Maybe do that on the goal line but not there.

Comment

Originally posted by The P in IUP View Post
              IUP up 9-0 start of the 2nd quarter. One field goal, one TD, one missed extra point. Odd camera placement is forcing the poor camera person to do alot of zooming in and out and shifting to avoid I'm guessing an over hang that is blocking the view.
              Yes, the frequent playing with the camera coupled with the sounds a couple of seconds ahead of the video is not fun.

Comment

IUP up 16-0 with 7:20 left in first half. It's a good workout for the Hawks.

Comment

Shepherd punt return to KU’s ~ 25 yard line. One first down and then forced to kick a FG.

31-yd FG barely good (looked like it barely cleared crossbar).

KU leads 6-3

Comment

Shepherd gets a FG after a good punt return. Kutztown leads, 6-3.

Comment

Shepherd can’t sniff the end zone and Kutztown now leads 13-3 with the 3rd quarter nearly over.

Comment

Judd Novak with some nice passes on that TD drive. 13-3 KU in the 3rd

Comment

Kutztown gets a TD pass to the TE. Kutztown leads, 13-3. The way this one has gone, it seems like a 20 point lead.

Comment

14-3 Cal on the Edinboro 4

Comment

So, IUP up 16-7 at the half. Wasn't that interference on Ridley on IUP's last play of the half?

Comment

Commentators keep talking about Shepherd’s passing game wanting to beat KU deep on double moves. Sadly it appears the Rams passing game is a one-trick pony with one read because Morgan seems fixated on those calls and an inability to work through his progression.
                                And has I type this Morgan holds onto the ball for three minutes and takes a sack. Kudos to KU’s coverage in the secondary.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X