Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

We get it. Your program does no wrong. Everyone else are the bad guys.
    The start of my post said that penalties against them were deserved. How does that translate to "your program does no wrong"? I just admitted that they do...

Comment

You are enjoying our demise aren’t you?
      To be fair, the rest of the PSAC is enjoying the demise of the Red Chicken Juggernaut. It's like The Lou Tepper Era all over again...
      Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

They have.

That said, other programs will notice, too. We'll see if that HC and staff doesn't get poached this off-season.

​​​​​​Hot Seat Season is here.

In the West, I'd think the seats are getting warm in Greensburg and up at Mercyhurst.
        Well, maybe a little cooler in Erie after that come-from-behind win over the Clarion-ettes.

Comment

And it's a final from Adamson:

Penn West California 41, Stewies 14

Comment

Originally posted by ctrabs74 View Post
            And it's a final from Adamson:

Penn West California 41, Stewies 14
            Gary called off the dogs. That could have been an 80 burger.

Comment

Want to give a shout out to ESU TE Jonathan Post. His father was killed by a drunk driver last Saturday on his way to the ESU/Millersville game. Post has been planning a ceremony for his family, many of whom are overseas, but he's also still with the team. He was named a Captain by his teammates for today's game at West Chester, and caught the 1st TD of the game. I can't imagine what he's going through, but having his teammates around him has given him strength. The staff and administration have also supported him every second since the news broke Saturday.
              Last edited by WarriorVoice; 10-14-2023, 05:39 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                Want to give a shout out to ESU TE Jonathan Post. His father was killed by a drunk driver last Saturday on his way to the ESU/Millersville game. Post has been planning a ceremony for his family, many of which are overseas, but he's also still with the team. He was named a Captain by his teammates for today's game at West Chester, and caught the 1st TD of the game. I can't imagine what he's going through, but having his teammates around him has given him strength. The staff and administration have also supported him every second since the news broke Saturday.
                That's awful! Prayers for that young man and his family, and people please, drink responsibly.
                GO HUSKIES!

Comment

To be fair, the rest of the PSAC is enjoying the demise of the Red Chicken Juggernaut. It's like The Lou Tepper Era all over again...
                  Enjoy it this year. It won't last long. Same as we enjoyed Cal going about .500 last year.

Comment

1. Why does the Pee Sack website make it hard to find the game replay? Some of us worked today and couldn't watch it live.

2. It's already hard to listen to the IUP announcers with hearing another set of announcers...most likely Penn West Erie County's radio guys..in the background. We need a new press box...this is ridiculous.

3. Nice flea flicker by the Willies in the 1st Quarter...of course they chucked it up on the next play....then IUP takes it to the house. Talk about a swing...

4. 117 yards by the Willies in the first quarter and no points. That's why you lose.

5. Cute flash card signs on the Willie sidelines.

6. The fake out by the Willie receiver on their TD was terrible on the IUP defenders part....I mean two guys couldn't tackle him...never mind that he got past them in the first place. That was bad.

7. IUP got away with PI in the last minute of the first half...but the Willies really ****ed up their clock management after that play and then missed the FG. That's why the Willies lost...they should have been up by 10 at the half.

8. I know the new band director is doing good things...but it's a MARCHING band...not just stand there and play music band. It's a long road back to being an elite band again.

9. The Nico INT into triple coverage was not good. However, I want to give this kid a chance...he has the potential to be a pretty good QB.

10. A weather report during the game? Karen from Mean Girls should have gotten that job.

11. IUP completed 5 passes all day. Two were TD's. That has to be a bit of a gut punch for the Willies.

IUP won a game they would have lost had they been facing a better opponent. The Willies really shot themselves in the foot...not going up 17-7 at the half was a massive missed opportunity.

Comment

It's been a plot in the making for the last 40 years. The Home Office in Lock Haven is bent on making sure IUP Foosball is destroyed.

However, I enjoy the fact that Mon Valley U copied IUP and built the Angelo Dome and it's a total white elephant in comparison to the KCAC.

Maybe if Mon Valley U leased it out to Amazon for one of their fulfillment warehouses...the place could turn a profit!
                      Last edited by IUPNation; 10-14-2023, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post
                        Want to give a shout out to ESU TE Jonathan Post. His father was killed by a drunk driver last Saturday on his way to the ESU/Millersville game. Post has been planning a ceremony for his family, many of whom are overseas, but he's also still with the team. He was named a Captain by his teammates for today's game at West Chester, and caught the 1st TD of the game. I can't imagine what he's going through, but having his teammates around him has given him strength. The staff and administration have also supported him every second since the news broke Saturday.
                        Oh that is horrible...I'm so sorry to hear of such a tragedy.

People who drink and then drive have no regard for anyone but themselves. Total selfish act and somebody dies as a result.

Comment

1. Why does the Pee Sack website make it hard to find the game replay? Some of us worked today and couldn't watch it live.

2. It's already hard to listen to the IUP announcers with hearing another set of announcers...most likely Penn West Erie County's radio guys..in the background. We need a new press box...this is ridiculous.

3. Nice flea flicker by the Willies in the 1st Quarter...of course they chucked it up on the next play....then IUP takes it to the house. Talk about a swing...

4. 117 yards by the Willies in the first quarter and no points. That's why you lose.

5. Cute flash card signs on the Willie sidelines.

6. The fake out by the Willie receiver on their TD was terrible on the IUP defenders part....I mean two guys couldn't tackle him...never mind that he got past them in the first place. That was bad.

7. IUP got away with PI in the last minute of the first half...but the Willies really ****ed up their clock management after that play and then missed the FG. That's why the Willies lost...they should have been up by 10 at the half.

8. I know the new band director is doing good things...but it's a MARCHING band...not just stand there and play music band. It's a long road back to being an elite band again.

9. The Nico INT into triple coverage was not good. However, I want to give this kid a chance...he has the potential to be a pretty good QB.

10. A weather report during the game? Karen from Mean Girls should have gotten that job.

11. IUP completed 5 passes all day. Two were TD's. That has to be a bit of a gut punch for the Willies.

IUP won a game they would have lost had they been facing a better opponent. The Willies really shot themselves in the foot...not going up 17-7 at the half was a massive missed opportunity.
                          The end of the half changed the whole game. Boro scores there they win. That simple. To get nothing was crushing.

Comment

Grand Valley - 49
                            Ferris State - 28

Final
                            ​​​​​

Comment

Enjoy it this year. It won't last long. Same as we enjoyed Cal going about .500 last year.
                              Why? Are we getting new coaches?

:-)

Comment

Grand Valley - 49
                                Ferris State - 28

Final
                                ​​​​​
                                Grand Valley was up 35-0 by early in the 2nd Quarter...Ferris Bueller got it all the way back to 35-28 late in tjhe 3rd before the Popeye's stopped the bleeding and pulled back away.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X