Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 - Live Thread

Happy bickering

Six of 16 PSAC clubs with winning records. That's not too impressive.

Comment

Rain start for KU and Ship. For some reason the broadcast has lost audio on my end.

Edit: Literally came back the second I sent this comment

Comment

Your broadcast team is very good, but yeah, audio was out for me at the start too.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
          Your broadcast team is very good, but yeah, audio was out for me at the start too.
          It was a lot more solid bunch when I was there in that department. But yeah, I think they had faulty mics and had to switch in some new ones.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
            Six of 16 PSAC clubs with winning records. That's not too impressive.
            Perhaps. But also six of 16 with losing records. Could be a lot worse.

Comment

ESU scores on a screen pass immediately after the start of the 2nd, and leads 14-7. The defense was real leaky in their last drive, the Warriors are going to need to clean that up to win.

Comment

End of 1st Quarter; 0-0. Both teams struggling with the passing game. Defenses may decide this one today.

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post
                  End of 1st Quarter; 0-0. Both teams struggling with the passing game. Defenses may decide this one today.
                  Difference is, Kutztown has the ground attack to overcome that.

Comment

I have to rant here. Clements has this dumb formation that purposely holds their own offense back. They line up in shotgun like their running a spread or RPO. But they run plays that are more akin to a pro style system. Why not just line up more under center or pistol formation? But that limits the dual threat of their QB's, but they don't use those QB's like they are dual threats. It's such a dumb system they run. And the RB's, forcing them to go from 0-100 in this formation.

Comment

Gannon up 14-0 on Rock

Comment

Wow, McTaggart with a tremendous 25-yard scramble to put ESU up 21-7. Got a bit of help from a questionable pass interference call, but McTaggart got free and could've scored from 40.

Comment

Great defensive sequence results in a 3 and out, and after a bad punt, ESU has great field position. Suddenly the Warriors have a chance to put some real daylight between them and West Chester.

Comment

FG is good, Bears get the first score of the game. 3-0 KU with less than 5 in the 2nd Quarter.

Comment

Warm up QB5, Mac.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X