X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rock wins by 25 ... securing the late cover of the 24.5 spread

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
      Wow, McTaggart with a tremendous 25-yard scramble to put ESU up 21-7. Got a bit of help from a questionable pass interference call, but McTaggart got free and could've scored from 40.
      My only question was why weren't MORE pass interference penalties called West Chester. They mugged our receivers all day. Plus, part of the unseen game: One ESU lineman had scratches and blood around his eyes after the game. West Chester went after his eyes through his facemask. Terrible sportsmanship...

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        Rock wins by 25 ... securing the late cover of the 24.5 spread
        Yeah that early deficit wasn’t anything to worry about. Mini Me must have forgotten to turn on the Control Chips.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

My only question was why weren't MORE pass interference penalties called West Chester. They mugged our receivers all day. Plus, part of the unseen game: One ESU lineman had scratches and blood around his eyes after the game. West Chester went after his eyes through his facemask. Terrible sportsmanship...
          East Dennyburg…always the victim.

Comment

Originally posted by CC_BU View Post

I don't know what's worse, Bloom's offense, or this weather pattern we're in. It seems to rain every Saturday.
            Peter Gibbons:
            So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by jrshooter View Post
              Warm up QB5, Mac.
              Didn't see the game. Did Stoner get hurt now, too?

Comment

Originally posted by TDBoi8136 View Post
                KU's defense deserves the game ball. Everyone on offense (players and coaches) need to re-evaluate and adjust things for the rest of the season.
                Ship's defense, especially against the run, is better than their record would indicate this year. Injuries, inconsistency, and critical turnovers on offense have killed them.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

Peter Gibbons:
                  So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life.
                  Well, I wouldn't say I've been missing it, Bob.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
                    Lock Haven wins the East Triad Bowl.
                    Many have poked fun, but that staff has done an incredible job taking that program to respectable overnight. Gotta give credit where it’s due

Comment

Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

East Dennyburg…always the victim.
                      Keeping it real. ESU has been hurting themselves all year with unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, many of them deservedly so. The team talks too much IMO, but that's part of the game today. What should never be part of the game is gouging at another players eyes. From Denny Douds to today, ESU coaches their players to play the right way. You put whatever label you want to make yourself happy. That's what you do.

Comment

Originally posted by CUlater View Post

Many have poked fun, but that staff has done an incredible job taking that program to respectable overnight. Gotta give credit where it’s due
                        Hopefully Ms. Taylor is mad. Her work is being unraveled.

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorVoice View Post

Keeping it real. ESU has been hurting themselves all year with unsportsmanlike conduct penalties, many of them deservedly so. The team talks too much IMO, but that's part of the game today. What should never be part of the game is gouging at another players eyes. From Denny Douds to today, ESU coaches their players to play the right way. You put whatever label you want to make yourself happy. That's what you do.
                          We get it. Your program does no wrong. Everyone else are the bad guys.

Comment

Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
                            Whoa. West Chester had forced a 4th down, but after the play ended, an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty was given to the Rams, giving ESU a first down at WCU's 5 yard line. Mills runs it in, and now the Rams have a mountain to climb. Warriors lead 28-14, 2:13 left.
                            If that doesn't qualify as the dumbest penalty of the week, then please prove me wrong.

Reminded me of the 2013 Mercyhurst-Cal showdown where a Cal defender drew late hit penalties on successive Hurst drives down the stretch, drives which ended in a touchdown and the game-winning field goal. Still infuriates me to this very day.
                            Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

They have.

That said, other programs will notice, too. We'll see if that HC and staff doesn't get poached this off-season.

​​​​​​Hot Seat Season is here.

In the West, I'd think the seats are getting warm in Greensburg and up at Mercyhurst.

Comment

Clarions loses a laugher to Hurst on a 2pt conversion last play of the game 36-35. Clarion has invented ways to loose games this year. To their credit, it’s something new and exciting every week lol. Nonetheless unacceptable
                                Gus Mahlzin and Mario Cristobal think Clarion has some major coaching issues.
                                Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X