Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Valdosta State News

Originally posted by UNAAlumni View Post
    I'd rather be at a football stadium than be in a corn field trying to feel like we're back in high school. One of the reasons why I went to UNA is I wanted to get away from where everyone went. Where I went to high school everyone went to JSU, Alabama or Auburn and I said nope I want to go somewhere different and went to UNA and fell in love with it and I wouldn't change anything. When I worked with the team as a student manager/coach I always liked coming to Valdosta....except the drive is awful! I'm willing to drive almost 10 hours to watch this game. You never know about the scheduling part.
    Just kidding about the scheduling part.
    Well this IS your final tour of the GSC. I hope the UNA fans are planning to do some traveling, take one last look at D2, make some memories! There is no question, UNA has made its mark on division II.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
      Just kidding about the scheduling part.
      Well this IS your final tour of the GSC. I hope the UNA fans are planning to do some traveling, take one last look at D2, make some memories! There is no question, UNA has made its mark on division II.
      I really think that a lot of UNA fans will be making a lot of away games this year since this is our final year in D2. I know that I've made a lot of friends in the GSC while I was working with the football team. A few came from VSU and we still talk some to this day and when it's game week we still give each other a hard time lol.

Comment

Originally posted by UNAAlumni View Post
        I really think that a lot of UNA fans will be making a lot of away games this year since this is our final year in D2. I know that I've made a lot of friends in the GSC while I was working with the football team. A few came from VSU and we still talk some to this day and when it's game week we still give each other a hard time lol.
        Cool!
        Still need to find that monkey.......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Football Roster
          The 2017 football roster is coming together.
          I know some of the seniors are changing numbers and those changes are not up yet. Looks like a good list.

http://www.vstateblazers.com/roster.aspx?path=football

Women's Basketball
          A big Blazer welcome to
          new assistant women's basketball coach, Chandler Merkerson. Coach Merkerson comes to us from Truett-McConnell and Lincoln Memorial, having played collegiate ball at the University of North Florida in Jacksonville.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Players check in Thursday!!

But you can't talk football without mentioning the best dance team in the south.............the reigning national Hip Hop Champions......the VSU RED HOTS!!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Article on Kenny Moore and Malcom Butler:

http://www.valdostadailytimes.com/sp...3736ce096.html

#BlazerNation

Comment

Blazer Lady in just a few weeks we will be back to our pickem. Always fun to play and rewarding for the winners! My girls sure hope their daddy gets it right. I bet VSU is looking at another good season.

Comment

Originally posted by Lions96 View Post
                  Blazer Lady in just a few weeks we will be back to our pickem. Always fun to play and rewarding for the winners! My girls sure hope their daddy gets it right. I bet VSU is looking at another good season.
                  Haha.
                  Roll Call coming soon!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
                    Cool!
                    Still need to find that monkey.......
                    Being that it is their final year in d2, I think it is time for the monkey to make another appearance.
                    Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                      Being that it is their final year in d2, I think it is time for the monkey to make another appearance.
                      Last Season when all had West Georgia at Home, then the monkey could have got after Will Hall the second time.

Comment

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
                        I agree.....:victory:

#BlazerNation

Comment

What is this monkey? Is it a big monkey? Like gorilla sized? Will it jump on their backs in the 4th quarter of every game? Does it play an instrument or hold out a cup for change?

Comment

Bananas

Only a couple more weeks.....

Hey Blazers is there a local newspaper that reports on VSU football? If so do you have to pay to read it online?

Comment

Originally posted by Lions96 View Post
                              Bananas

Only a couple more weeks.....

Hey Blazers is there a local newspaper that reports on VSU football? If so do you have to pay to read it online?
                              valdostadailytimes.com
                              vstateblazers.com

#BlazerNation

Comment

Pre-season practice schedule.....

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X