Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

GSC Pick'em 2019 -- Week 2

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GSC Pick'em 2019 -- Week 2

    It's week 2 heading our way. No Thursday games this week, so post your picks by Friday at noon!!!

    Remember to list your winner and a margin of victory points: Ex. DSU by 10


    GAMES




    For copying and pasting!









    #BlazerNation

  • #2
    Sorry, all. I am having trouble getting this result thread posted. Please be patient.

    I have just ;lost everything I have written and will have to start over. Will post tomorrow. Have other things to do.

    #BlazerNation

    Comment


    • #3
      WC by 35
      UWG by 35
      UWF by 28
      FIT by 17
      UWA by 17
      VSU by 22
      GV by 11
      MC by 3

      Comment


      • #4
        UNG by 6
        UWG by 38
        UWF by 21
        FIT by 13
        UWA by 24
        VSU by 35
        DSU by 3 (Homer Pick)
        ASU by 7
        RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
        Delta State University, GSC

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
          Sorry, all. I am having trouble getting this result thread posted. Please be patient.

          I have just ;lost everything I have written and will have to start over. Will post tomorrow. Have other things to do.
          BL
          You made it very clear the NEW RULES/CONDITIONS when you graciously agreed to do this again.
          Take your time, we can wait.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Larold View Post
            BL

            Take your time, we can wait.
            Yes B.L., I know the 'new " spreadsheet system won't allow you to combine 2 pic's together .... take your time.


            Last edited by Wide_Right; 09-09-2019, 10:31 AM.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post
              UNG by 6


              DSU by 3 (Homer Pick)


              You just might be right.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post



                You just might be right.
                Well he is right. It is a homer pick.

                Comment


                • #9
                  WC by 12
                  UWG by 26
                  UWF by 21
                  FIT by 7
                  UWA by 17
                  VSU by 13
                  GV by 17
                  ASU by 7
                  Last edited by Buckwheat191; 09-11-2019, 01:49 PM.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

                    Yes B.L., I know the 'new " spreadsheet system won't allow you to combine 2 pic's together .... take your time.

                    Well, I figured that out. I just can't use the picture icon when I want to post 2 pics. I have to type [img]url address of pic[/img]

                    Yesterday, I had typed the full results , then when I went to post, my computer when to swirling. Crazy! There were a bunch of you guys with Perfect Pics! Wow!!

                    #BlazerNation

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post



                      You just might be right.
                      One could only hope. I mentioned in the week 1 pick'em results thread that being too loyal to DSU is going to be my downfall.
                      RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
                      Delta State University, GSC

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by CalifOKRA View Post

                        One could only hope. I mentioned in the week 1 pick'em results thread that being too loyal to DSU is going to be my downfall.
                        I always pick VSU......however that goes.

                        #BlazerNation

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          WCU by 14
                          UWG by 21
                          UWF by 35
                          FIT by 10
                          UWA by 18
                          VSU by 28
                          GVS by 18
                          ASU by 6
                          Last edited by Larold; 09-12-2019, 01:32 PM.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            WCU by 38
                            UWG by 32
                            UWF by 37
                            FIT by 14
                            UWA by 21
                            VSU by 28
                            GVS by 14
                            MC by 6

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Wc by 10
                              wg by 21
                              wf by 36
                              ft by 7
                              wa by 10
                              vs by 13
                              gvs by 17
                              asu by 24

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X