Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blazers vs. Tigers

UWA does have a lot of talent, no doubt. However, as some on here have noticed, discipline seems to be a concern. Wondering what Tiger team will show up.

Also, our secondary had difficulty covering Ohio Dominican's #5, who is only 6'1". Got burned with 2 T.D.'s
    If we don't work on our coverages, Qua Boyd, at 6'5", could make it a long day.
    <>

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    UWA does have a lot of talent, no doubt. However, as some on here have noticed, discipline seems to be a concern. Wondering what Tiger team will show up.

Also, our secondary had difficulty covering Ohio Dominican's #5, who is only 6'1". Got burned with 2 T.D.'s
    This game will either be a rout by VSU OR a BARN BURNER, with close to 100 points scored...... last team with ball wins in that scenario.

Comment

UWA has been playing good special teams with a player named the Special Teams Player of the Week for both weeks so far. They blocked two punts this past week.

So far the only thing that has stopped VSU's offense is penalties and the clock. The one question is VSU's defense as it hasn't been up against a two dimensional offense with multiple weapons yet.

I don't UWA can stop VSU. The question is can VSU stop UWA enough so that special teams play or a turnover can't swing the game?

I'd put my money on the Blazers.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

This game will either be a rout by VSU OR a BARN BURNER, with close to 100 points scored...... last team with ball wins in that scenario.
        I like a person who takes a firm stand on issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
          UWA has been playing good special teams with a player named the Special Teams Player of the Week for both weeks so far. They blocked two punts this past week.

So far the only thing that has stopped VSU's offense is penalties and the clock. The one question is VSU's defense as it hasn't been up against a two dimensional offense with multiple weapons yet.

I don't UWA can stop VSU. The question is can VSU stop UWA enough so that special teams play or a turnover can't swing the game?

I'd put my money on the Blazers.
          We actually blocked three punts last week. One other was blocked by someone else other than the POW.

Comment

Originally posted by baldereagle View Post

We actually blocked three punts last week. One other was blocked by someone else other than the POW.
            Wow.

Comment

He caught 8 passes last year for 117 yards. He'll have some catches in this game. Also, there's other really good receivers on UWA besides Boyd (Saulsberry comes to mind).

We need to get that d-line cranked up and sack/hit that quarterback early and often. Could be a challenge given that o-line UWA has (pretty sure they're all seniors).

Imagine we'll also be running the heck outta the ball (which we ain't too shabby at).

Should be a really good game.

Comment

Blazers win if;

1.) Don'tgive up nearly 100 yards in penalties.
                2.) Slow down Chauncy Williams.
                3.) Put blinders on Boyd.

I think this will be a very competitive game.

Let's hope the zebras do their laundry on Friday.
                <>

Comment

Comment

Blazers win if;

1.) Don'tgive up nearly 100 yards in penalties.
                    2.) Slow down Chauncy Williams.
                    3.) Put blinders on Boyd.

I think this will be a very competitive game.

Let's hope the zebras do their laundry on Friday.
                    i think Chauncey Williams plays for UWG not UWA brother.

Comment

Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

i think Chauncey Williams plays for UWG not UWA brother.
                      Well yeah, there is that. Lol !!

Taking your Mom to a VFW sock hop??!! You are a good son !!

<>

Comment

Well yeah, there is that. Lol !!

Taking your Mom to a VFW sock hop??!! You are a good son !!

Comment

Shoot, WART, I wanted you on the Goff show!

Oh, well, being a good son is WAY more important than a football game. If you want to come to a VSU game later in the season you can ride over with me and let Spencer interview you then!

Comment

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

I like a person who takes a firm stand on issues.
                            LOL
                            I feel strongly "Both" ways.
                            Could be a classic, or NOT

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
                              He caught 8 passes last year for 117 yards. He'll have some catches in this game. Also, there's other really good receivers on UWA besides Boyd (Saulsberry comes to mind).

We need to get that d-line cranked up and sack/hit that quarterback early and often. Could be a challenge given that o-line UWA has (pretty sure they're all seniors).

Imagine we'll also be running the heck outta the ball (which we ain't too shabby at).

Should be a really good game.
                              Boyd was never the same after this game last year. Suffered many re-injuries that most likely came from injury in this game.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X