Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Superwolfe;n426639]

Comment

[QUOTE=UWARTime;n426727]Truth be known, we all have a lot to be working on. Each games reveals weaknesses that we haven't noticed before, but hopefully each game makes you a better team.

Oh, and the Philly Special - coach said last night that they have had that play in the books since fall camp. Were just waiting for the right time to use it.

#BlazerNation

Comment

We will beat UWA again handily if we was to play again. I'm ready to see the so called no huddle offense Goff said we was going to run

Comment

[QUOTE=BlazerLady;n426748]
          Originally posted by UWARTime View Post

Truth be known, we all have a lot to be working on. Each games reveals weaknesses that we haven't noticed before, but hopefully each game makes you a better team.

Oh, and the Philly Special - coach said last night that they have had that play in the books since fall camp. Were just waiting for the right time to use it.
          This is exactly my outlook, it seems like when we point out issues with our own team folks feel like we're sand bagging or it's false modesty. My thing is a week 10 Tiger team would probably crush a week 3 Blazer team, so as good as we're playing if we don't improve we'll loose.

Yea as coach said the Philly Special was actually a part of last week's game plan but Rogan suggested it and we went with it.

Comment

[QUOTE=UWARTime;n426727]To me the fact that we had to resort to a trick play on 3rd and short on the Goalline is more due to the fact that UWA stuffed us the two previous trips on the GL. That showed more desperation to me than creative play calling IMO. WART I think the point SW is attempting to make is that you always seem to bring down the coaching for UWA and not any other school in any of your writings. Are you sure you are a homer for the Tigers??

I am glad we won but I too think we have a long way to go to be considered a repeat contender.

Comment

[QUOTE=VSUBlaze;n426859]
              I am glad we won but I too think we have a long way to go to be considered a repeat contender.
              It's early for everyone And frankly, we're still a young team with a lot of new parts. This is really the first game we've really been challenged in. I think our players and coaches responded pretty well to adversity.

That said, I think UWA has the potential to be a really good football team as the season develops.

Comment

[QUOTE=VSUBlaze;n426859]

To me the fact that we had to resort to a trick play on 3rd and short on the Goalline is more due to the fact that UWA stuffed us the two previous trips on the GL. That showed more desperation to me than creative play calling IMO. WART I think the point SW is attempting to make is that you always seem to bring down the coaching for UWA and not any other school in any of your writings. Are you sure you are a homer for the Tigers??

Comment

[QUOTE=UWARTime;n426913]I just see it as you having more insight due to years of observing your team vs now studying all of the teams more deeply. Rather than dialing back the UWA analysis I'd say your goal might be to bring everything up to that level.

Most forum members look at D2 from a ground view, now that you have an eagle's view you see the bigger picture and your reports will reflect that in time, your heart is obviously in the right place.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X