Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post

But you have uniforms...
    I've been spying on UWF and VSU, Trying to find out where they get their auto play uniforms, Can't find a starting point on VSU. I have good lead as to where UWF gets theirs. I'll need to book a space taxi from Elon to research the Argos. It's going to be quite a journey, If all goes well I should be back with the new UWG uniforms in hand by August 1st 2020.
    Last edited by Scooterwolf; 12-15-2019, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

I've been spying on UWF and VSU, Trying to find out where they get their auto play uniforms, Can't find a starting point on VSU. I have good lead as to where UWF gets theirs. I'll need to book a space taxi from Elon to research the Argos. It's going to be quite a journey, If all goes well I should be back with the new UWG uniforms in hand by August 1st 2020.
      I thought UWG's secret to winning was the university president?

Comment

I thought UWG's secret to winning was the university president?
        He will, He will be the one that will pre-program the uniforms game plan prior to each game.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooterwolf View Post

He will, He will be the one that will pre-program the uniforms game plan prior to each game.
          Now I understand.

Comment

Now I understand.
            8-0 all-time in playoff away games wearing the all-whites. There must have been some magic in that old white helmet we found, for when we placed in on our head, we began to dance around (in your trap after the game, because we took over your trap.)

We're one of the top 2 teams in the GSC, and we're not #2.

Season's greetings.
            * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
            * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
            * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
            * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post

8-0 all-time in playoff away games wearing the all-whites. There must have been some magic in that old white helmet we found, for when we placed in on our head, we began to dance around (in your trap after the game, because we took over your trap.)

We're one of the top 2 teams in the GSC, and we're not #2.

Season's greetings.
              Now, now....respect your elders there young whipper-snapper!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Valdosta State is an outstanding football program. So are we.

I've got respect for the Blazers. I can also defend our traditions against some Blazer fans that have nothing better to do than criticize everything and get involved negatively in all the posts that have nothing to do with them or their school. I'm not saying you are one of those, BlazerLady

On to Minnesota State. They'll be the best team we've played all year and it will take our best game to beat them.
                * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
                  Valdosta State is an outstanding football program. So are we.

I've got respect for the Blazers. I can also defend our traditions against some Blazer fans that have nothing better to do than criticize everything and get involved negatively in all the posts that have nothing to do with them or their school. I'm not saying you are one of those, BlazerLady

On to Minnesota State. They'll be the best team we've played all year and it will take our best game to beat them.
                  All in good fun WF. I think our message board loses a little something now that we no longer have any emoji options........(Brandon).

The older brothers (UNA, UWA, DSU) always liked to "pick on" the younger brothers (in relations to when they joined the conference)

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

The older brothers (UNA, UWA, DSU) always liked to "pick on" the younger brothers (in relations to when they joined the conference)
                    Best conference in the country!

* 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

If Argos win Saturday I guess they can expect criticism for not blowing out all teams in playoffs, not winning Gulf South title yet and not winning 2, 4 or 6 National Titles already.

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
                        If Argos win Saturday I guess they can expect criticism for not blowing out all teams in playoffs, not winning Gulf South title yet and not winning 2, 4 or 6 National Titles already.
                        Valdosta fans will have to find something to put down and be bitter about. Last year on their journey through the playoffs I wished them the best of luck and then left them alone to enjoy their success. Not most VSU fans this year, they just hang around checking the message board every day getting mad at anyone that is happy or showing joy.

Not all Blazer fans are like this, but it seems like a growing number. I get that we are instantly VSU's biggest rival and biggest problem. That makes sense. Maybe though we pick it up next year since you guys haven't played in about 3 weeks. My guess is we will host you guys two times next year so there will be time for all your talk. We are focused on Minnesota State. We aren't obsessed with you guys like you are with us. Valdosta's obsession with West Florida is getting a little creepy. I guess fear will do that to people.

Now if we can VSU people, let us just focus on Minnesota State. They are the best team we will face all season and we are looking forward to the challenge.
                        * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS

Comment

WF fans....I'm looking into the teams this week. Quick question, Shomari Mason (RB/Slot) is #5. He's out for the year and per the WF website he's been DNP the last 5 games, yes?

Comment

Mason hurt knee in last regular season game and school has only said he is out for rest of year without any details. Someone else has been wearing No. 5.

Comment

Originally posted by William Fisher Iv View Post
                              Mason hurt knee in last regular season game and school has only said he is out for rest of year without any details. Someone else has been wearing No. 5.
                              I saw there was a #5 on the offense for WF..against Ferris. Shorter black guy. I recalled seeing #5 had some long runs earlier in the year for WF..averaged 7 yards per carry....handful of scores. However, there's another #5 on the team. White guy, QB.

So if the real #5 is hurt and lost for the season....who's wearing #5 now and running out with the offense and also playing special teams..?

http://goargos.com/roster.aspx?path=football&

Comment

I believe it is WR Kenneth Chennelle who had been wearing #7

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X