• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 National Championship Game Thread

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
    Very good compilation of game....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5l-BgOAjzA
    That's great!

Pretty well captures the essence of the game (only thing missing is the interference call that was waved off (the worst call I recall seeing in many years). A correct call would have given us great field position, and likely a 56-41 lead - essentially taking that last minute excitement out of the game).

Still, a win's a win, and a championship is a championship. And that's 4 of them in 15 years (under 3 head coaches).

If the past is an indicator of the future, and a recruit comes here and stays all 4 (or 5 ) years the odds are pretty good on getting a ring.

Go Blazers!

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
      That's great!

Pretty well captures the essence of the game (only thing missing is the interference call that was waved off (the worst call I recall seeing in many years). A correct call would have given us great field position, and likely a 56-41 lead - essentially taking that last minute excitement out of the game).

Still, a win's a win, and a championship is a championship. And that's 4 of them in 15 years (under 3 head coaches).

If the past is an indicator of the future, and a recruit comes here and stays all 4 (or 5 ) years the odds are pretty good on getting a ring.

Go Blazers!
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/7ihbnclu3r...02018.m4v?dl=0

Go Blazers!

Comment

Watch the full game on ESPN3.
        Go there and log in
        In the search box, type Valdosta State.
        Scroll down a little and there it is.....a full 3 hours.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
          i hope by 2020 its time for Vsu to move up to d1 they need to be challenge and take there talent to d1 level we cant be stuck in d2 for a long time . we need to see change to vsu program its time to move up d1 level . the school we play are in small little towns there stadiums be so small the only bigger stadiums are west ga , valdosta thats really it in our conferance

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post
            Watch the full game on ESPN3.
            Go there and log in
            In the search box, type Valdosta State.
            Scroll down a little and there it is.....a full 3 hours.
            I've watched it once on my DVR and twice on the ESPN site. :bulgy-eyes:

Comment

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
              I've watched it once on my DVR and twice on the ESPN site. :bulgy-eyes:
              :victory:

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Vtown24 View Post
                i hope by 2020 its time for Vsu to move up to d1 they need to be challenge and take there talent to d1 level we cant be stuck in d2 for a long time . we need to see change to vsu program its time to move up d1 level . the school we play are in small little towns there stadiums be so small the only bigger stadiums are west ga , valdosta thats really it in our conferance
                Completely disagree.

VSU is perfect for D2. No reason to move up.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfBreed View Post
                  Completely disagree.

VSU is perfect for D2. No reason to move up.
                  naw i disagree u go have west ga and west fla move up with d1 while vsu play these small d2 teams vsu is playing around its time to move up sometimes u have to challenge your self we would move up to d1 AA teams vsu can beat and challenge why would u want to stay in d2 all your life come on you sound crazy with the talent they got.

Comment

naw i disagree u go have west ga and west fla move up with d1 while vsu play these small d2 teams vsu is playing around its time to move up sometimes u have to challenge your self we would move up to d1 AA teams vsu can beat and challenge why would u want to stay in d2 all your life come on you sound crazy with the talent they got.

Comment

lets take albany state off the schedule and throw famu on there vsu would run all over famu we need
                      to play a team like that a d1 AA team

Comment

lets take albany state off the schedule and throw famu on there vsu would run all over famu we need
                        to play a team like that a d1 AA team
                        Playing a FCS school does nothing to help VSU - especially not Florida A&M. It hurts VSU in playoff calculations.

Comment

Slow your roll man. That time will likely come but it's not like we've been dominating even the GSC, this is our first conference championship in some time.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
                            Slow your roll man. That time will likely come but it's not like we've been dominating even the GSC, this is our first conference championship in some time.
                            when that time go come in 20 more years lol if north alabama can move up vsu can too. i dont want to hear that nothing but excuses

Comment

when that time go come in 20 more years lol if north alabama can move up vsu can too. i dont want to hear that nothing but excuses
                              Lets and see how UNA is doing. So far, it's been 'meh'. Don't forget, it's just not about football.
                              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                                Lets and see how UNA is doing. So far, it's been 'meh'. Don't forget, it's just not about football.
                                yea i kno

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X