• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JakeTAMUC
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Just as long you put a snot bubble, on Argos. : )

Leave a comment:

• JakeTAMUC
    replied
    8 might be a little low for Commerce this year. They are at #12 Colorado Pueblo on Thursday, so we will know more after that.

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    https://lionathletics.com/news/2021/...ches-poll.aspx

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    2021 GSC Media Day: West Florida

https://www.flofootball.com/collecti...laying=7131131

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    2019 NATIONAL CHAMPION WEST FLORIDA BEGINS 2021 AT NO. 1

DII football rankings: 3 takeaways from the AFCA Coaches preseason poll

https://www.ncaa.com/news/football/a...preseason-poll
    Last edited by Uwfalum98; 08-16-2021, 10:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    West Alabama lost. . . .

; ^ )

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Spoke with Army recruiter last week and he said arrangements are being made to have Army Golden Knights parachute team fly into home finale against Valdosta like they did for West Alabama last year.

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    This was great to watch: http://goargos.com/index.aspx?path=football&

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    Well said. Agreed!

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

On paper the Argos are loaded, but as we all know the games aren't played on paper. The one thing that is certain in the GSC is that nothing is certain, too many good teams to hand anyone anything. I'm guessing it will be like most years, a favorite will falter and not make the playoffs and a middle of the road team will surprise the rest of the league and challenge for a playoff spot. That being said I can't wait for this season, I think Coach Shinnick has really challenged the kids with an extremely tough schedule so time will tell what that November 13th game will be for. Hopefully it's for the GSC Championship and a first round bye.

Location, location, location, you can't emphasize that enough. It certainly does help bring D1 talent to a D2 school, especially those originally from Florida and those who want a chance to win a championship. Pensacola Beach is regarded as one of the best beaches in not only the US but the world and what 18-24 year old doesn't love the scenery at the beach.. Lets face it there are only a few schools in D1 that have a realistic chance to win the Natty, the chances are much better in D2, whether it is UWF, VSU, or any of the other former or future Champions.

Go Argos!

Leave a comment:

• Uwfalum98
    replied
    On paper the Argos are loaded, but as we all know the games aren't played on paper. The one thing that is certain in the GSC is that nothing is certain, too many good teams to hand anyone anything. I'm guessing it will be like most years, a favorite will falter and not make the playoffs and a middle of the road team will surprise the rest of the league and challenge for a playoff spot. That being said I can't wait for this season, I think Coach Shinnick has really challenged the kids with an extremely tough schedule so time will tell what that November 13th game will be for. Hopefully it's for the GSC Championship and a first round bye.

Location, location, location, you can't emphasize that enough. It certainly does help bring D1 talent to a D2 school, especially those originally from Florida and those who want a chance to win a championship. Pensacola Beach is regarded as one of the best beaches in not only the US but the world and what 18-24 year old doesn't love the scenery at the beach.. Lets face it there are only a few schools in D1 that have a realistic chance to win the Natty, the chances are much better in D2, whether it is UWF, VSU, or any of the other former or future Champions.

Go Argos!

Leave a comment:

• West Florida
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

Guess we should just hand over the crown now!

With all due respect, you don't have the crown to hand over. We already have it. :)

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X