Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's hard to argue against UWF being ranked higher than VSU after tonight; however, if you factor in UWG having beaten UWF with VSU having beaten UWG, the water gets muddy. The Albany State and Savannah State wins are huge in VSU's favor.

Comment

I like VSU's chances of staying in the #1 spot. Their SOS is the best in the country and (if my projected top 10s are correct) they and Kutztown are the only teams with three ranked wins.

The #3 spot seems like a tossup. I lean towards UWF because of the common opponent comparison (and also because GSC teams usually get the benefit of the doubt over SIAC teams).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
        I like VSU's chances of staying in the #1 spot. Their SOS is the best in the country and (if my projected top 10s are correct) they and Kutztown are the only teams with three ranked wins.

The #3 spot seems like a tossup. I lean towards UWF because of the common opponent comparison (and also because GSC teams usually get the benefit of the doubt over SIAC teams).
        Kutztown won their conference yesterday.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

If you are interested in getting a look at Albany State their game vs Miles is currently airing on ESPNU.

Comment

VSU's numbers are probably the highest in the country. If I read it correctly VSU will finish with the toughest schedule in D2 so I wouldn't be at all surprised if they stay #1.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

UWF and ASU had 3 common opponents, MC, Shorter and Valdosta State. ASU went 2-1, Argos 3-0 and shouldn't West Florida playing VSU bump up their SOS?

Comment

I have a feeling VSU will end up playing UWG.
                  <>

Comment

While playing OOC can be fun and entertaining, it hurts you in the long run come the PO.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

While playing OOC can be fun and entertaining, it hurts you in the long run come the PO.

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

UWF and ASU had 3 common opponents, MC, Shorter and Valdosta State. ASU went 2-1, Argos 3-0 and shouldn't West Florida playing VSU bump up their SOS?
                          Yes, it will. Yet, ASU holds the slight advantage in winning percentage because of playing more in-region and D2 games. It will be close and possibly get shuffled according to who they want to play who in the first round.
                          Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

"Results vs. Division Ranked Opponents" is on the chart for the regional rankings, does this only refer to ranked teams in your region?

Comment

When is the field announcement! FYI: this board usually goes down for a few hours during it.
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                                "Results vs. Division Ranked Opponents" is on the chart for the regional rankings, does this only refer to ranked teams in your region?
                                Regional Rankings, yes. Not national rankings.
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X