Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It says 5pm ET on the NCAA website.

Comment

And that is weird in that it has absolutely no affect. Defeating McNeese State counted no more than beating Fort Lauderdale (if we had played them). An FCS game should count for more than a Savannah State or Albany State game. If it's not a primary consideration, it should count for something. Maybe this is to encourage teams to not schedule up. But I digress.....

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
        It says 5pm ET on the NCAA website.
        Didn't it say something about a preview an hour earlier to talk about the #1 seed in each region?
        Last edited by BlazerLady; 11-14-2021, 11:15 AM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

And that is weird in that it has absolutely no affect. Defeating McNeese State counted no more than beating Fort Lauderdale (if we had played them). An FCS game should count for more than a Savannah State or Albany State game. If it's not a primary consideration, it should count for something. Maybe this is to encourage teams to not schedule up. But I digress.....
          I believe the Sunday night crew discussed FCS games and mentioned that teams wanted credit for winning but didn't want losing to count against them for playoff consideration.

Comment

Originally posted by UWFMubbish View Post

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                I have a feeling VSU will end up playing UWG.
                That might be better for VSU in the long run. Do you really want to dwell on the UWF game for two weeks?

Comment

The D2 show tonight should be one of the best of the year with all the talk of why one made it, why one did not and who plays who next week.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                    The D2 show tonight should be one of the best of the year with all the talk of why one made it, why one did not and who plays who next week.
                    The fusin' and discussin' will begin at 5:15pm

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Didn't it say something about a preview an hour earlier to talk about the #1 seed in each region?
                      I am not sure, the tweet from the NCAA says " No. 1 seeds will be announced HERE within an hour of the selection show starting." Does that mean before or after it starts? Guess we will find out shortly.

https://twitter.com/NCAADII/status/1459884073741135882

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

I am not sure, the tweet from the NCAA says " No. 1 seeds will be announced HERE within an hour of the selection show starting." Does that mean before or after it starts? Guess we will find out shortly.

https://twitter.com/NCAADII/status/1459884073741135882

Comment

That's what I was thinking.

Comment

Valdosta St. Is the #1 team in the region based on D2 twitter.

Comment

VSU is the #1 seed. Guess that SOS overcame Bowie's perfect winning percentage.
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                                VSU is the #1 seed. Guess that SOS overcame Bowie's perfect winning percentage.
                                You should come to Valdosta for week 2!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X