Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh my. What surprise! Congrats on a good season, Argos! I am sure you'll give us all fits next year.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Comment

Comment

Unless he was playing injured, I am of the mindset that you put the game in your best player's hands, no matter how horrible of a game they are having. West Florida didn't do that.

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

You're not wrong, I don't think they even pretend to be impartial.
            One time they said they couldn't tell which way the sunlight was shining because of where they were sitting, but went on and on about a "BAD CALL' they could evidently see perfectly.
            Very disappointing to hear their sour grapes, especially since they are the voices of a class program.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

One time they said they couldn't tell which way the sunlight was shining because of where they were sitting, but went on and on about a "BAD CALL' they could evidently see perfectly.
              Very disappointing to hear their sour grapes, especially since they are the voices of a class program.
              couldn't watch yesterday but from watching the VSU game, they described their process, it seams they form their opinion on the replay shown on the stadium screen.

Comment

<>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

If Blazers get past West Georgia , we could be seeing Newberry in 2 weeks.]
                  Definitely a If. I don't like how VSU has looked in the last 3 games and historically they have found it hard to defeat a team twice in one season. I will save the rest of my thoughts for the VSU/UWG thread.

I have Bowie. I don't see the scrappy Newberry team showing up after a OT win against the defending Champs, traveling to the Gulf Coast, and then having to travel to Maryland. Bowie State has made the playoffs 3 seasons in a row now and I see them making it to the quarterfinals this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post

Definitely a If. I don't like how VSU has looked in the last 3 games and historically they have found it hard to defeat a team twice in one season. I will save the rest of my thoughts for the VSU/UWG thread.

I have Bowie. I don't see the scrappy Newberry team showing up after a OT win against the defending Champs, traveling to the Gulf Coast, and then having to travel to Maryland. Bowie State has made the playoffs 3 seasons in a row now and I see them making it to the quarterfinals this year.
                    Bowie State's defense is ferocious and will keep them in any game. L-R was the second top offense Bowie had held under 10. That defense is leading the country in preventing 3rd down conversions and in scoring defensive tds. Bowie protects its home field very well and the names Josh Pryor and Jonathan Ross (defensive lineman)will cause any offensive line coach and offensive coordinator to lose sleep. They have a former CIAA POY senior QB with playoffs experience, who is putting the offense on his back. I definitely have the dawgs at home!

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerCat1999 View Post

I know the flu on campus has been running around like fire!!! Pun intended. Let's just say that the bye week came at a good time.

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post

You're not wrong, I don't think they even pretend to be impartial.
                        Let's give the UWF announcers a little break. They're young and will learn. If we were truthful, I would guess most all announcers are homers to some extent. It's the older ones, the most experienced ones that know how to be a homer with humor, and that takes time and experience

#BlazerNation

Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Let's give the UWF announcers a little break. They're young and will learn. If we were truthful, I would guess most all announcers are homers to some extent. It's the older ones, the most experienced ones that know how to be a homer with humor, and that takes time and experience
                          I see it go the other way at times as well. I see some announcers who are so afraid of being homers that it almost sounds like they are cheering for the other team.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I know the flu on campus has been running around like fire!!! Pun intended. Let's just say that the bye week came at a good time.
                              I hope the flu was part of the cause for what happened in Florida. The kicking game was the worst and defense struggled. But the penalties cant be blame on the flu that's a on going issue.

Comment

• It's very tragic what happened to that young man, but Bowie had nothing to do with that. And now, instead of worrying about more important things, like the loss of a young man who is a part of the program, you are still on here running your mouth on Bowie. Shepherd played Bowie for years with no issues. So, worry about the tragedy within your own program and stop trash talking a school that advanced to the second round. It's just classless.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X