• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That fumble was such a close call

Comment

Oh my god Newberry wins in OT

Comment

Welp, that's D2 football. Congrats on a good season Argos!
        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Holy Crap! Congrats to Newberry!

Comment

That's why they play the games. Congrats to Newberry you absolutely outplayed the Argos today. I don't think I have ever seen Reed have such a bad game but I think I would still have thrown the ball at least once in OT.... After all he's been money in big games at crunch time.

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
              Welp, that's D2 football. Congrats on a good season Argos!
              Hate it for the players, but UWF announcers are obnoxious homers!

Comment

Originally posted by Uwfalum98 View Post
                That's why they play the games. Congrats to Newberry you absolutely outplayed the Argos today. I don't think I have ever seen Reed have such a bad game but I think I would still have thrown the ball at least once in OT.... After all he's been money in big games at crunch time.
                That was baffling.
                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Wow congrats Newberry did not except that win today. Repeating is a very tough task but great season UWF.

Comment

Great game by Newberry! Argos not ready today, and this is why the game is played.....Argos rolled their helmets out today and expected an easy win...NOT! Interesting thought - no stormtrooper whites or games on the road. Perhaps this was the secret to cracking the code against us in the playoffs!
                    Last edited by UWFMubbish; 11-20-2021, 04:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

Hate it for the players, but UWF announcers are obnoxious homers!
                      First time hearing them, as I just tuned in after watching the Shepherd-Findlay game, but those guys were annoying as hell.

Comment

[QUOTE=canadarican;n630262]If you are unfamiliar with Newberry, they are probably one of the most Jekyll and Hyde teams in D2. You never know what Newberry team you are going to get. When they are on they can beat anybody anywhere. But when they are off, its just ugly. To put in terms our GSC friends will understand.on tNewberry could go and win at UWF and VSUhe road in back to back weeks....then turn around and lose by 30 at home to Shorter.[/QUOTE]

You said it Bubba.
                        Lucky for them Shorter's season is OVER

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Mk63NuclearBomb View Post
                            That fumble was such a close call
                            No. It was not.

Comment

Yes, there was some strange play calling.
                              <>

Comment

I think he was hurt mid to late Q2. No doubt he's a man's man, but couldn't do it with an injury.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X