Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post

Last 3 championships have averaged 82 ppg (which is a little surprising).
    It is indeed true on both counts.

Comment

Shepard would have gotten beat by Grand Valley and NWMS easily. That region was that not that good. They have the Harlon Hill trophy winner and he was controlled and why rush more than 3. VSU would have destroyed them again. I think this game will be close. Both teams have scoring threats ...should be a great game. Go Dawgs

Comment

The Blazers are going to need 3 or 4 stops if we hope to win and a half dozen stops for a comfortable win, but the same can be said for the Bulldogs. With these two offenses a three & out will be like a turnover and a long sustained drive resulting in points, is actually good defense.

Normally I'm on here predicting annihilation of our opponents but even though I do have a quiet confidence, and believe we'll win comfortably, I know we're in for a fight. All I'm hoping is that we play well, I'll live with the results.

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post
          The Blazers are going to need 3 or 4 stops if we hope to win and a half dozen stops for a comfortable win, but the same can be said for the Bulldogs. With these two offenses a three & out will be like a turnover and a long sustained drive resulting in points, is actually good defense.

Normally I'm on here predicting annihilation of our opponents but even though I do have a quiet confidence, and believe we'll win comfortably, I know we're in for a fight. All I'm hoping is that we play well, I'll live with the results.
          This team has had the NC game on their radar all season. They have been a team driven since that last loss in 2019 with something to prove.

Been looking at Twitter all morning. So many former players are sending their well wishes to the team. I mean players from '04, '07 are all excited! Gets you pumped up!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

<>

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X