Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by getnastyblazers View Post
    I think it is important for all of us to remember that the season is young and we have a new coach; the sky is not falling. In 2012 we lost the first game of the season to Saginaw and we all know how that season ended. I'm not saying this one will end that way but I am saying that all of our goals are still out in front of us.

Go Blazers!
    I am holding my opinion for a few weeks. If we see improvement each week, then that is a good thing. The next three weeks we are playing away. Let's see how it works out.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I am holding my opinion for a few weeks. If we see improvement each week, then that is a good thing. The next three weeks we are playing away. Let's see how it works out.
      That is why I am not calling for coach Jackson's job at this point and I don't think I will see anything that will cause me to do so this season. I typically like to give a new coaching staff a little time. My big issue is the play calling, that is where I really want to see improvement. I really believe that is the biggest reason why the Keiser game was so close and why we lost on Saturday night.
      Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

DUE TO A STATISTICAL ERROR AT VALDOSTA STATE, JADA BYERS HAD 319 RUSHING YARDS, NOT 283.

BYERS BECOMES THE FIRST VIRGINIA UNION RUNNING BACK TO RUSH FOR OVER 300 YARDS IN A SINGLE GAME.

Comment

Originally posted by LT93bunny View Post
          DUE TO A STATISTICAL ERROR AT VALDOSTA STATE, JADA BYERS HAD 319 RUSHING YARDS, NOT 283.

BYERS BECOMES THE FIRST VIRGINIA UNION RUNNING BACK TO RUSH FOR OVER 300 YARDS IN A SINGLE GAME.
          Congrats! He did a great job!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Wow, is that a Valdosta defensive ineptitude record? If so, I imagine coach Jackson will not have that printed up in future game programs.

Comment

Are next two games are winnable ... Miles and Shorter. Real test will come at Delta State at their house.
              <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post
                Are next two games are winnable ... Miles and Shorter. Real test will come at Delta State at their house.
                From what I personally saw the last two games I'm not certain. Shorter beat Catawba last week. Miles should be but we can't judge what has happened in the past anymore.

Comment

And 1/3 of that was on 2 plays!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X