X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fan_the_Flame
    replied
    Originally posted by vsukerosene View Post
    Massey rating has UWF # 7 and DSU #12 (right behind UWG #11). My thought is DSU likely too high at this time. BIG test for DSU.
    Gonna be a big test for VSU at Delta this week. A long, hard trip and a challenging place to play.

VSU has work to do to reach the level that Delta and UWF are playing at. Hope we can get there quickly, cause I expect Delta will be ready Saturday.
    Last edited by Fan_the_Flame; 09-25-2022, 06:02 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Larold
    replied
    Originally posted by Larold View Post

Turtle, that sounds (some of it anyway) like what some have called me over the years. I used turtle oil on my hair for years as a hair loss preventive. My hair still fell out, but at a much slower pace.

UWF wins this game. There are just too many reasons to make a list, so I'll list just one. COACH.
    NEVER BEEN HAPPIER TO BE WRONG!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Mason 214 yds rushing will set a new school record, but 4 turnovers by Argos to zero for Delta makes the difference in the game. Argos had more yards and time of possession, but Delta made no mistakes to hurt themselves and deservedly won a classic thriller.

From my vantage point the Argo and Delta FG at closed end of stadium both looked good and the refs said both missed. There must be some kind of optical illusion going on because everyone seated around me thought both were good too.

Delta should be ranked in top 25 this week and good luck Blazers going to Delta next week. You get to play a hot team that is playing its first home game of the season. Beware hot okra- you’ll get Burned!!

Leave a comment:

• statesmen supporter
    replied
    Final from West Florida in Double Overtime!! Delta State 45 and No.6 West Florida 42F!! Delta State 4-0 1-0 in Gulf South Conference West Florida 2-1 0-1 in Gulf South Conference. Statesmen Win!! Great game Argos!! Please put some respect on the Statesmen name now Nationally!!

Leave a comment:

• CalifOKRA
    replied
    Now we have to turn around and play VSU... Great :/

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    Originally posted by Fan_the_Flame View Post
    Phenomenal game between two really good teams. If you love good and exciting football you had to love watching the back and forth of this game.

Turnovers will cost any team.

Congrats to Delta State on a big road win.

Yea it felt good actually watching a great game and not being stressed about the outcome :)

Leave a comment:

• CalifOKRA
    replied
    Originally posted by Shugley View Post
    What a game! I feel bad for Mason. I agree with the announcers that he’s probably the best RB in D2 sports. He plays much bigger than his size. But WAY TO GO STATESMEN!
    I do feel terrible for him. He's a heck of a player. Balance, strength, elusiveness. Tough back.

Leave a comment:

• Fan_the_Flame
    replied
    Phenomenal game between two really good teams. If you love good and exciting football you had to love watching the back and forth of this game.

Turnovers will cost any team.

Congrats to Delta State on a big road win.

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    Much respect to the Argos tough loss, and to the Fighting Okra 4 & Oh Congratulations on a well deserved victory

Leave a comment:

• Shugley
    replied
    What a game! I feel bad for Mason. I agree with the announcers that he’s probably the best RB in D2 sports. He plays much bigger than his size. But WAY TO GO STATESMEN!

Leave a comment:

• CalifOKRA
    replied
    What a game! #5 on UWF is an absolute stud. UWF's O-line is tough.

Leave a comment:

• Argonut
    replied
    Delta FG good for win 45-42!!!

Leave a comment:

• CalifOKRA
    replied
    DELTA STATE UNIVERSITY!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Tough, one team has to. lose.

Mason was juiced all game, and one fumble and you lose. Poor Mason.

Last edited by Wide_Right; 09-24-2022, 09:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• boyblue
    replied
    What a great game! It's not over, hang in there Argos.

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X