Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boyblue View Post

I believe the point Kerosene is making is that this is not an average VSU team
    Not an average Shorter team either. How many years did Shorter go without winning a game?

Comment

Who remembers Shorter beating WG in Carrollton their first year in the conference? Glad to see Shorter so competitive.

Comment

We will face this Shorter team again in November at home!

Not looking forward to it. They were big and tough, the Blazers will need a much better start in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
          We will face this Shorter team again in November at home!….. Blazers will need a much better start in a rematch.
          Regarding better starts: If I’ve analyzed the first 4 games correctly the only TD’s we’ve scored in the first half (3) were against a very weak Miles team.
          We’ve also had: 11 punts, 2 turnovers on downs, 1 interception and 5 FG’s (a FG is the result of failure to finish a drive) in the first half of our 4 games this year.

First halves haven’t been very productive.

I hope we crack the code because if we play the first half like that this week against a very good Delta team it won’t end well.

Comment

I'm trying hard to reserve my judgement on our team and coaching staff until we've played a few more games but I must say that i have never seen us this inept in all three phases this early. Especially against the teams we've been playing. I know Shorter may have improved but I'm willing to bet they don't win a GSC game this season (Maybe MC). If we keep playing like this we may not either.

Comment

I love the positivity of the headline on Shorter’s football page:

”Hawks nearly upset #13 Valdosta”

Last week it was “Hawks fight to end”

Shorter is excited about their team. They will likely upset someone this season!

Also, they have more cheerleaders than band members. But the band really supported the team musically!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X