replied
    Originally posted by athensblazer View Post

and determination and work ethic
    Yes, indeed. Welcome to the board!!

Leave a comment:

• athensblazer
    replied
    Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

I know we have had players of various heights and weight over the years, but the common denominator has always been......speed!
    and determination and work ethic

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by crashandannie View Post
    GSC football is a different kind of game than most of the country plays, a lot more speed on both sides of the ball and explosive offense. A lot of this does not come across on tape!

I now that he has seen what we need, I think Coach Jack will make the recruiting adjustments he needs and VSU will be stronger next year.
    I know we have had players of various heights and weight over the years, but the common denominator has always been......speed!

Leave a comment:

• crashandannie
    replied
    GSC football is a different kind of game than most of the country plays, a lot more speed on both sides of the ball and explosive offense. A lot of this does not come across on tape!

I now that he has seen what we need, I think Coach Jack will make the recruiting adjustments he needs and VSU will be stronger next year.

Leave a comment:

• vsuman
    replied

Goff had to dismiss 3 players off his team. One was a VSU transfer.
    All 3 were DB's
    All 3 were arrested for their involvement in an attempted robbery.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by Larold View Post

If I am ever on trial for a serious crime like taking that label off a mattress, or murder, I want BL to represent me.
    Just look at the stats on the GSC website.

Leave a comment:

• Larold
    replied

So proud of HJ and the offense. They are putting up points, getting good stats, and can still score quickly. I think they will have some great cumulative stats by the end of the season.
    If I am ever on trial for a serious crime like taking that label off a mattress, or murder, I want BL to represent me.

Leave a comment:

• vsuman
    replied
    Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

WE had a very talented team last year. Lost most of them to graduation to be fair.
    How many did we lose? Just curious because I'm hearing different numbers and I don't remember losing that many seniors on defense last year. Did they transfer?

Leave a comment:

• vsukerosene
    replied

All 3 were DB's
    D was their strength cause their offense is terrible. Sad, though.

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    In other news, McNeese state is 1-5 after losing to Texas A&M-Commerce who is in their first season of transition from D2.

I’d venture to bet that someone is already on the hot seat there.

All 3 were DB's

Leave a comment:

• Wide_Right
    replied
    Originally posted by Rational Observer View Post
    The VSU defense continues to be completely inept.
    Yes,coach Jackson is coming from DEFENSIVE background. Just wow. We can’t stop the rain, even with an umbella.

Was looking at statistics on VSU site, Durham has only a% 51 completion rate.

Last edited by Wide_Right; 10-16-2022, 03:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• VSUFOOTBALLFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by UNALions View Post
    In other news, McNeese state is 1-5 after losing to Texas A&M-Commerce who is in their first season of transition from D2.

That move didn't seem to work out for anyone, us included. Can he come back, please?

Leave a comment:

• UNALions
    replied

Leave a comment:

• BlazerLady
    replied
    Originally posted by VSUFOOTBALLFAN View Post
    I agree. The only way we can win games with this defense is to score every time we get the ball.
    So proud of HJ and the offense. They are putting up points, getting good stats, and can still score quickly. I think they will have some great cumulative stats by the end of the season.
    Last edited by BlazerLady; 10-16-2022, 04:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Shugley
    replied
    Whoa… congrats MC

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X