• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Tony Annese.
    Pensacola in winter or Big Rapids. lol
    <>

Comment

Originally posted by Wide_Right View Post

This is exactly what happened to VSU last year playing Ferris in the championship. Gary Goff accepted a job with McNesse St. ( 4-7 this year). and I’ve been told the players found out about it,
      and got decimated by Bulldogs, 58-17. Our players played with little emotiion.
      Good Luck Argo’s in finding a coach.
      That’s the norm in college football now.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Larold View Post

NO DOUBT. A lot of us have been talking since the game, and we all felt like that the way the team played, word was out among them that Shinnick was leaving.
        No doubt it was in the works for some time. Can't blame him. He was developed a program with UWF that his replacement will thrive with. He will do the same at Townson.
        I don’t believe the team knew, but you could tell something was off. We never made any adjustments and just kept trying to bang in to them offensively. Not saying we would have won, but we were clearly out schemed. If your heart ain’t in it, it’s tough to see the forrest for the trees. To me, knowing what I know now, he was a little checked out.

I wish the best for him. He is a great coach, but more importantly he is a great person and mentor. He will do great things no doubt in my mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Speakindatruth View Post

I don’t believe the team knew, but you could tell something was off. We never made any adjustments and just kept trying to bang in to them offensively. Not saying we would have won, but we were clearly out schemed. If your heart ain’t in it, it’s tough to see the forrest for the trees. To me, knowing what I know now, he was a little checked out.
          Definitely agree... West Florida seemed ill prepared and made some questionable decisions... the worst being the fake punt. The fire just didn't seem to be there and it looked like a team going through the emotions.

Comment

I have a hard time believing Shinnick checked out. Based on everything I've ever been told about him. Especially when it was tied at half.

Comment

Any way WF wants to pry Jackson away from Valdosta? : )

Comment

Originally posted by DawgUp View Post
                Any way WF wants to pry Jackson away from Valdosta? : )
                I don't care who you are, THAT'S FUNNY

Comment

UWF Press Conference today at 4:00pm for a major announcement.... have to assume new coach hire.

Comment

Originally posted by Pensacola Argonaut View Post
                    UWF Press Conference today at 4:00pm for a major announcement.... have to assume new coach hire.
                    Nice! Can assume a current member of the staff if it’s this fast.
                    Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
                      I'm sure there's a lot of very successful and high caliber D2 head coaches across the country telling their wives that the UWF coaching job just came open, with their wives asking where is WFU located, with their husbands responding, it's in the Pensacola / Pensacola Beach area, and it's around 75 degrees there today, with their stunned wives saying, what the hell are you waiting for? Get down there ASAP and get in line for that job!!!!
                      While a warm and sunny winter is for many, hurricane season may not be. Florida got hit twice on the west side this year alone. Some may prefer the cold or a blizzard is all I'm saying.

Comment

Originally posted by d2 football fan View Post

While a warm and sunny winter is for many, hurricane season may not be. Florida got hit twice on the west side this year alone. Some may prefer the cold or a blizzard is all I'm saying.
                        Nah. Lol.
                        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pensacola Argonaut View Post
                          Would they classify that as a major announcement? My first thought was announcing a decision to move up to D1. Just seems really quick to already have a hire.

Comment

No doubt about it UWF is an excellent program. My hope is that they take their time and hire the most talented, experienced, and most qualified candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by BeachinLaker View Post

Would they classify that as a major announcement? My first thought was announcing a decision to move up to D1. Just seems really quick to already have a hire.
                              Don't get me excited!
                              Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Announcing an alum as head coach!
                                Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X