Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by crixus View Post

For both, a combination. You know those 30 second ads that you'll see in an FBS game where it shows a university with shots of students in class, on a field trip, in dorms or at a game, etc. Like that. And they have another where an Army Sgt. is holding her diploma talking about Valdosta State and then they go to a shot of a graduation ceremony. I've seen them while streaming ESPN +, Peacock and Pluto TV for the past month or so. They're well made, just like the big universitie$.
    Oh yeah. Those are the commercials we made for Flo Sports and game broadcasts. I think our media department makes those. The media majors do a great job.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Oh yeah. Those are the commercials we made for Flo Sports and game broadcasts. I think our media department makes those. The media majors do a great job.
      Valdosta does a great broadcast in all sports too. If I were going to major in sports media, Valdosta would be high on my list of places to go.

Comment

Originally posted by UWAalum View Post

Valdosta does a great broadcast in all sports too. If I were going to major in sports media, Valdosta would be high on my list of places to go.
        Thanks!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Estin Thiele - How did he go from sophomore on 22 roster to graduate student on 23 roster? My elementary math isn't figuring this out. I was hoping we could have him for as many years as Shegog was around.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X