Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Florida at Mckendree

The Argos travel north to Illinois for the first time to take on the Bearcats who were blown up by the Tiffin Dragons last week. The Dragons scored over 70 on them, ran for over 300 yards and didn’t have to pass all that much.

I imagine every player who makes the road team for this game will get some game time and I wonder if freshman QB Stokes makes the trip north. If so, he may get in a lot more than one drive. Every RB will see the field in another rout by the Argos. Argos by 40.
    Last edited by Argonut; 09-04-2023, 10:22 AM.

Thanks for the info. I was wondering….. McKendree ?

#BlazerNation

Comment

I don't know the kid at all so I'm going only by ability when I say this, he should be at worst our back up QB and if that's the case I can't imagine the back up QB not making the trip. I'd like to see more of him this Saturday. Love Pee Wee, just very curious if we can find a way to use both young men at that position. Go Argos!

In other news, I watched FAMU this weekend. This is our last tune up before the competition level goes WAY up.
      * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
      * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
      * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
      * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Originally posted by West Florida View Post
        I don't know the kid at all so I'm going only by ability when I say this, he should be at worst our back up QB and if that's the case I can't imagine the back up QB not making the trip. I'd like to see more of him this Saturday. Love Pee Wee, just very curious if we can find a way to use both young men at that position. Go Argos!

In other news, I watched FAMU this weekend. This is our last tune up before the competition level goes WAY up.
        FAMU has gone 9-2 against FCS opponents the last 3 years, has the top SWAC QB back this year and just demolished Jackson State last week. I know Massey has Argos by 3, but that’s just drinking way too much D2 koolaid. The Argos will be a 1 or 2 touchdown underdog and I’m going to watch in person to see if the Stormtroopers can pull off another amazing victory.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post

FAMU has gone 9-2 against FCS opponents the last 3 years, has the top SWAC QB back this year and just demolished Jackson State last week. I know Massey has Argos by 3, but that’s just drinking way too much D2 koolaid. The Argos will be a 1 or 2 touchdown underdog and I’m going to watch in person to see if the Stormtroopers can pull off another amazing victory.
          Massey has the game even closer than 3. Though, it may change by next week.

https://masseyratings.com/game.php?s...9277&oid1=2633

Select a match-up for CF 2023

UWF @ FAMU
          West Florida
          Pensacola, FL, USA
          Florida A&M
          Tallahassee, FL, USA
          Actual Score 0 0
          Most Likely 28 27
          Median 27 27
          Mean 28.58 28.24
          Win Probability 51% 49%
          RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
          Delta State University, GSC

Comment

West Florida by 28.

Comment

Can I get West Florida by 40 please

Comment

Real ? is if UWF can match or beat Tiffin’s 79 or win by 65+! 80 or bust

Comment

So it kinda dawned on me....

Watched West Florida for years, I don't actually know - what's their facilities like?

Military took me over there and absolutely loved the area and passively followed them ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by MeanMachineOffense View Post
                    So it kinda dawned on me....

Watched West Florida for years, I don't actually know - what's their facilities like?

Military took me over there and absolutely loved the area and passively followed them ever since.
                    Go to their athletic website ‘goargos’ and you’ll find photos and maps of campus and athletic facilities. Football field for their games moved from Blue Wahoo baseball field downtown to on campus facility next to indoor pool building and medical building which also has football locker room and modern weight room for all athletes.

Comment

Go to their athletic website ‘goargos’ and you’ll find photos and maps of campus and athletic facilities. Football field for their games moved from Blue Wahoo baseball field downtown to on campus facility next to indoor pool building and medical building which also has football locker room and modern weight room for all athletes.
                      So maybe I'm just an idiot, but I only found photos of the turf here: https://goargos.com/facilities I meant more of what their LR and rest of facilities looked like. Just curious.

My wife and I used to volunteer at Warrington elementary during our time there and loved it.

Comment

Sorry. Just Google “West Florida locker room” and you’ll get lots of video clips of UWF facilities including locker room and weight room.

Comment

Just bumping this post up because I'm ready for more West Florida football!!!
                          * 2022 BACK 2 BACK GSC CHAMPIONS and D2 FINAL 4
                          * 2021 GSC CHAMPIONS
                          * 2019 D2 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS
                          * 2017 D2 NATIONAL RUNNER-UP

Comment

Sorry. Just Google “West Florida locker room” and you’ll get lots of video clips of UWF facilities including locker room and weight room.
                            Found some tweets. Thanks a lot!

Comment

How can we watch this game?
                              it’s not on Flo sports.
                              does GLVC network have an additional charge?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X