• Time
  • Show
Clear All

LR defense is playing lights out.

Comment

Wow. 28-0 at halftime.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Pouring rain, Blazers have had a fumble, a punt blocked, and an interception that have all resulted in TDs for LR… Then finally had a beautiful punt that had LR start on the 2 yd line only for them to go 98 yards in 2 plays …… rain, rain go away. We haven’t been able to run the ball all season, so have to get some kind of positive play to get 2nd half started better.

Comment

Finally on the board.
          Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

We have to slow that pass rush down.
            Go Blazers, Braves , Falcons, Hawks and Jackets!

Comment

Game about over. I left early. My clothes are soaked. Horrible weather for sure.

LR came in with a great game plan and executed it well. Hats off to them. We had the fumble fingers and other miscues. I guess we were due.
              Sorry GSC. We did not represent real well.

With that said, just so proud of the season the Blazers had this year. 12-2. We saw a lot of growth all the way around.in every area. Much to build on for next year. There are some juniors, sophomores and freshmen that I am looking forward to watch in 2024!!
              Thank you Seniors for choosing VSU. We are proud of you! Go forth and be great!!

Good luck to L-R as they move on to represent Region 2 next week!!
              Last edited by BlazerLady; 12-02-2023, 02:59 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by Blazernerd04 View Post
                LR defense is playing lights out.
                Great season Valdosta. It was finally LRs turn to administer some pain of defeat. To hold any Blazers team to 2 total yards rushing is amazing. We were surprised at being able to contain the qb for most all game with several sacks. Terrible conditions for a passing attack and it definitely hurt both offenses but especially Valdosta.

Comment

The Argos fumbled away their playoff game to Delta who fumbled their game away to Valdosta who did the same in understandable conditions to L-R. I sure hope this GSC playoff fumbleitis virus is just a one year thing. Good luck to L-R against Harding.

Comment

Originally posted by Argonut View Post
                    The Argos fumbled away their playoff game to Delta who fumbled their game away to Valdosta who did the same in understandable conditions to L-R. I sure hope this GSC playoff fumbleitis virus is just a one year thing. Good luck to L-R against Harding.
                    I think we fumbled squared…..lol….it was quick sand and we never got out.

But looking back on the season how can we not enjoy the record. We saw the team improving every week. And they kept working hard. Loved it when they were having fun on the friend. As we all know one game doesn’t define a season. Proud of these guys.
                    Last edited by BlazerLady; 12-04-2023, 05:35 PM.

#BlazerNation

Comment

Usually the team that takes care of the ball best wins. We did they didn’t so we won. I was still surprised it was so one sided. That was definitely not the Valdosta team effort I was expecting. Especially the blocked punt and control of both lines of scrimmage. We were really worried about the quarterback but he had an unusually off game. LR played a real solid game in every phase but something was wrong with Valdosta or maybe LR is just playing that strong right now. I hope it is the latter because we have another tough road game with Harding. You make the championship thru region 3 and you have definitely earned it.

Comment

Too bad it was raining last week in Valdosta. LR looking terrible at Harding so far.
                        Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post
                          Too bad it was raining last week in Valdosta. LR looking terrible at Harding so far.
                          Definitely affected us more......

#BlazerNation

Comment

Originally posted by BlazerLady View Post

Definitely affected us more......
                            I didn’t realize how bad it was raining until it showed a clip on the semis broadcast. Wow. That definitely affects the passing game a lot.
                            Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

Originally posted by UNALions View Post

I didn’t realize how bad it was raining until it showed a clip on the semis broadcast. Wow. That definitely affects the passing game a lot.
                              For real. It was a steady down pour hours before the game, during the game, and hours after the game. But we have to take a situation like that and learn from it and get better.

#BlazerNation

Comment

LR just lost big time to Harding. GSC, we've got to up our game and make our teams better next year!!

#BlazerNation

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X